Biting of the feet/toes

Ozzie is infatuated with biting my toes/feet. Boy - those puppy teeth can hurt. He does it while I'm walking down the stairs, just standing still, anytime he can. And at night, he goes after my arm or hand. I know he's playing - but is this just something the puppies do and will he grow out of it??? I almost fell down the stairs this morning when he was going after my feet!

oh yeah I don't miss those days. two different techniques are first, a firn no with the finger shake. but the one I prefer is to ignore ignore ignore and they get it. but you are right those little teeth are sharp suckers

I always heard to yell "ow" very high and shrill then totaly turn away and ignore them. This works especially well when they get too rough while playing with your hands. A little harder when they are way down on the floor. But if you do it for both, they will get the message...mom's not kiddin and she won't play with me now.

When I yelled "OW" Payslee thought that was freakin hilarious! So that didn't work for me.. but she did outgrow this. About 16 weeks she quit doing it..but up to that point I would have to carry a spray bottle and mist at her and say "NO"..that was the only way..because I'm telling you, when I yelled "Ow" Payslee was like, "HAHAHAHAHAA!"

When I yelled "OW" Payslee thought that was freakin hilarious! So that didn't work for me.. but she did outgrow this. About 16 weeks she quit doing it..but up to that point I would have to carry a spray bottle and mist at her and say "NO"..that was the only way..because I'm telling you, when I yelled "Ow" Payslee was like, "HAHAHAHAHAA!"

Yea, but Payslee is a freakin fireball!!! Wink.gif