Lately Mochi will only do tricks for certain kinds of treats - if it is not one of his favourites he'll give me THE LOOK, takes the treat anyway (with much great effort!) and walks away while giving me a look that saids, "I am really disappointed in you - is this the best you can do? Heck woman, you want me to perform for THIS?!!" It is really cute =) and sometimes he will dig a beloved treat out of my sweat pants pocket. Gotta luv a shih tzu

Oh yea...they certainly know how to make their wishes known. But little snot or not....he is adorable. I just love his little toofies. So much personality in that face.

kcsheperd

hahaha! I actually read in a book once that your dogs actually know what makes you laugh, or smile, and they learn to do it everyday to bring a smile to your face! I know thats true, because mine make me laugh out loud at least once a day! They bring so much joy to our lives! Mochi is a gemstone face!!

Tzu and Me

I also love Mochi's widdle toofies and face!!!

Tzu's just have so much personality! I LOVE 'EM!!