Need some support here! (long)

Committment is hard for me so I held onto the app for a few days. Been looking at Leola's (going to shorten it to Lola) for awhile now. Saw her Saturday at their Meet and Great. What a cutie. She is a 5 yr old rescue from a puppy mill. Meet her foster mom and she is great! She is working on housetraining but her dogs use a doggy door so what can I do to have a successful transfer. I don't think I will have any problems getting her unless there is someone else wanting her and I don't think there is. I have never had a indoor dog so am real nervous about failure. Any help would be so great! http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaype...?petid=11942743

Here is a link to her page. A few months ago I posted about another shih tzu rescue but I wasn't fast enough. She is so small. There was a Yorkie that was almost bigger than her. Wish me luck!

ShihtzuBeauty

Ahh well she is just the Sweetest little girl! :dede::) I LOVE her smile! :) Please don't be nerveous regarding you failing she just needs you to give her a wonderful forever home and love her to pieces. We're all here for you w/any help you may need and she will just need a bit of time to adjust to you and her new surroundings but w/patience and consistancy on your part I'm sure it'll all be just fine. I hope everything works out for you and her.

tzukeeper

Dogs are pretty adaptable and very eager to please. If you get this sweet girl use those qualities to your advantage. It will be fine and the rewards will be many. :dede:

I gotta say that she is alot cuter in person. Don't care much for the pick bows. She has really pretty coloring. They said that she wasn't leash trained but when I asked about it her foster mom put a leash on her and she did rather well for never having had one on. With a little patience and rewards she will get the hang of it. Can't wait to hear back from them. Thanks!

Good luck. I hope Lola is a lucky girl and gets to live happily ever after with you.

CrazyTzuLady

Good luck from me to, she is such a cutie I love her toothy grin! :dede:

FairyTail Josette

Awww, she's so precious!! :dede: She looks a little frightened in the photo, poor baby, my heart sank when I saw she's from a mill here in the state I live. She deserves a wonderful loving forever home. She sounds very smart and so very sweet, I hope it works out for you! Don't be fearful of having a small indoor furbaby, I grew up on a farm with outside dogs and having indoor babies as an adult is the best! You bond so much more with them and you will wonder how in the world you survived before Lola?! Keep us posted. Good luck! :)

Oh, she is just adorable. I do hope you get her, sounds like you did submit the application. goodluck_6.gif, I know you will do just fine with her....somehow they seem to let us know what they need.

Sunlite

Good luck, she is a cutie! :pray:

Wicket's mom

She's a little cutie! Good luck, I really hope you get to take this little sweetheart home; you'll never regret it if you do :pray:

Thanks everyone! I will keep you updated as it goes along.... I love all your cute pics! What sweet babies you all have!

Wally's Mommy

Rescues are wonderful. I beleive they know how lucky they are! I remember your last post when you didn't get the furbaby. Lola looks so loving and i'm sure she would be very greatful to you if you get her! It is very hard to wait to adopt i about lost my mind waiting but patience is the best for the little guys.

Also rescue dogs are not immediatly cuddly because they have been through so much they get quite confused and scared. If/when you get her if she doesn't cuddle and latch on to you right away remember that she's been through hell and back and other than the foster house you are probabaly one of the only humans that will be nice to her and she may be distrustful. Give her some time and don't take it personally she'll come around!