Chloe' update

chloechanel'smommy

Chloe' is doing ALOT better adjusting to her crate. She now sleeps in it overnight! Yaaay, Chloe'!! I started putting her in it more during the day while I was doing things around the house and then I covered it up with an old baby blanket at night. It is so peaceful now! She sleeps from ten at night until about five in the morning with no accidents. I am so proud of her!

Good girl Chole....momma is so proud, I can just feel it. Such a relief when they learn the things we want. Congrats....have many more nights of good sleep.

RedyreRotties

Good girl Chloe, and GOOD JOB MOM! You should be proud of yourself for making a few changes, and sticking to it. Chloe will be so much better off during her entire life if she is comfortable in a crate.

This makes it so easy to travel with her, so she can spend much more time with you. Many hotels and households will gladly let you bring along a pet who will be crated when not supervised.

It makes her safer in your vehicle when she can ride crated. A secure crate can save your dog's life in an accident.

If she ever has to be confined at the vets, she has a distinct advantage being comfortable in a small space. She has no added stress, and can relax and get well.

And if you ever have to ship her by air for any reason, also, since she is comfortable in her crate, it will fell like a safe homey place for her, even when it is placed in an unfamiliar or loud environment.

SO good for you, and good for Chloe. :hideingbhindcurtian:

That's GREAT, I know you feel so much better now!

kcsheperd

Hooray! Good Girl Chole! I know thats a relief, and so much more peaceful in your house..so Congrats!

ShihtzuBeauty

Ahh what a Smart girl!!! :chickendance:

CrazyTzuLady

That's awesome! Good girl Chloe! :aktion033: