MisterMom

Finding 1/2 a poop on the floor. It was all there when I went to get some paper to pick it up, now half of it's gone. Oh, well I guess it will pass this way again !!! Off to smell faces and find the culprit :P

tunisianswife

yes, I would think a half a poo is worse. lol fortunately, I've never experienced that. I'm sure it takes 'dog breath' to a new level.

I don't think I could smell faces with out gagging after that !!

LondonGirl

I'll tell you what's worse - stepping in it, at dead of night, on your way to the bathroom, in bare feet :romantic:

MisterMom

Say over & over, sheeze I hope it's play dough !! :romantic:

LondonGirl

OK... I hope it's play dough... I hope it's play dough etc. etc. But, sure as h3ll, I am NOT going to put my heels on the new carpet :romantic:

borzoimom

No- the worst thing to find on the floor is a snake skin... lol... ( raises hand- been there when we lived on the mountain...)

I think finding half of it on your foot is worse.

If I've told you once, I've told you a dozen times....that's why they call them shi# tzu.... :hysterical::hysterical:

Now, If that happened in my house, I wouldn't HAVE to sniff beards....cause I KNOW the culprit....

Edited by catnjr

I'll tell you what's worse - stepping in it, at dead of night, on your way to the bathroom, in bare feet :hysterical:

yep!! happened to me the other morning.. 5 am..

Now, If that happened in my house, I wouldn't HAVE to sniff beards....cause I KNOW the culprit....

me too.. Mia, 'cuz Chico doesn't munch on it! OMG kills me when I do find it half gone and "crumbs" around it!