Hi everyone!

Maggie runs on our walks pulling the entire time! I have tried stopping, turning around and walking the other way which will work for about 1 minute! Any suggestions? We use a regular collar and leash. I was going to buy her a harness when she is a little older so it will fit her longer.

I use the harnesses, and something new I got a month ago called the "Wacky Walkr".. I LOVE IT! Its like a bungee, so it automatically corrects the babes if they pull..They usually don't, but Rally does, and its just been amazing for him. I put the babies on the coupler, and it keeps them from getting tangled when I rollerblade..I love it! The harnesses are great, because you don't want to pull on their little necks, so the harnesses protect from that.

I also use a harness and when they are excited, they do tend to pull. I just STOP when they pull and wait til they quit to start again. If you do the reverse turn OR stop, remember it will take awhile for them to connect what you are wanting....I also calming say "wait" and they know that means wait for mommy and they associate that with slowing down or stopping.