Do you know where to find?

tzu_delight

All the stuff you would need for agility training? I sooo want to get into this and don't know where to start! Ooo and I am just getting into it for fun for the fluffs lol, not for competition. :D

It sounds like a fun thing to do with the pups, I've thought about it, not competition either. You can buy starter kits from different places. They have the tunnels, weave poles, etc. Some people use pipes, etc and make their own. Look at amazon and places that sell pet supplies, like dr foster and smith, dog.com, jbpet, etc. I can't remember where I've seen the kits for sale before.

tzu_delight

Ok thanks! :D I did just look and found a blog by a guy who made his own stuff. Looks like something I could put Mark to work on LOL! I don't want like name brand stuff, we are just using it here. Maybe I could get really good at it and be a dog trainer on the side LOL! I would love it!

Wicket's mom

Also Bonnie, MrCoffee made his own stuff and gave us a tut for it....Here is the link http://shihtzuchattertwo.sunlitesplace.com...;hl=weave+poles

good luck and we want pics

I was just going to mention that too, but I never realised he had posted the detailed instructions on here. That's great! I'm bookmarking the page and will try to get my husband's lazy but in action next summer :chickendance: I've been meaning to try out agility for fun as well.

PS-I'm the one who ended building Wicket's water bottle holder...soooo...wish me luck :thumb:

Bonnie, please let us know what you decide to do, and of course pics are required once you get everything in order :dede:

tzu_delight

That is soooo cool! Thanks for the info everyone! I will be sure to keep everyone posted about how it goes. I told Mark what I was wanting to do yesterday and he says "Why do you want to do this when you probably won't use it?" Ha! I told him he just didn't want to help build it! LOL But I always get my way and we have plenty of yard to set it up. :dede: