pixeljunk87

I thought about litter box training her but truthfully I know she would just eat all the stuff inside... and toss it everywhere, so I bought this thing called the Wizdog.

www.wizdog.com

Day two and she is using it but without the top.... (says to wait before putting the top part on, till she is used to stepping up on it) It seems to work so I've read. I've been through her dragging puppy pads (having to tape them down) & and her ripping them apart. So I hope this works!

Has anyone seen this??

I've wondered about these types of things..Keep us posted on how you like it..

Miley would use something like that when she was itty bitty. But hers had grass on top so that it felt like actual grass.

I thought it was nifty, but she lost interest in it. but i will be using it for the puppy thats coming home in two weeks.

They are nice, and easy to clean..

I just put a puppy pad under the first level, that way most of the mess was cleaned up.

Nope, have never seen that. I can't even get mine to use a potty pad, so I am sure that would never work for us....so we just go outside. I would love a potty pad user when it is wet and nasty outside, but guess I just don't know how to train for that. I always thought they were "attracted" to puppy pads by a smell or something, but all of mine have only managed to have accidents no where near the pads.....LOL

Good luck with that, great concept. Keep us posted on how she does.

mr.coffee

I have to admit, weather like today sometimes makes me question it all, but I've always said I won't teach my dog to go in the house. The potty spot is outside. Just my $.02, anyway...

-m