doggie sweaters

i get a lot of my girls t-shirts from petedge.com. LOVE their prices! can't beat them. they really fit chloe and sadie well however their sweaters don't for some reason. anyhow, i'm really just looking for sweaters for cold weather. any suggestions for what works well for a shih tzu's unique body??

I shop at Wal Mart because there isnt any other choice around here!

But They seem to work well with Miley. We like the ones with Velcrow around the belly... because you can fit it to their body!

Have you tried a Snuggie for dogs? Miley's fits her GREAT!

Miley's mom Rural King in Vin. has all their sweaters and sweatshirts 1/2 off right now, I bought all my little guys matching ones and you know that I have to buy in bulk. lol

I shop at Wal Mart because there isnt any other choice around here!

But They seem to work well with Miley. We like the ones with Velcrow around the belly... because you can fit it to their body!

Have you tried a Snuggie for dogs? Miley's fits her GREAT!

i've never even looked at wal-mart! if i can ever dig out of all of this snow, i'll have to check it out! thanks!!

Carolina Girl

I also get mine from Wal-Mart. They had cute little sweaters there around Christmas for $5. You can't beat the price!

Wicket's mom

I buy mine here and there and everywhere :dede: I've bought a few at local pet stores but I find them a bit pricey, some at Wal-mart, a few from petedge and lately I've been getting most of our doggy clothes from e-bay. On e-bay you just have to be really careful with sizes, they're not all the same, like I've ordered some Small, Medium and X-Large for Wicket and they all fit...it depends on what type of scale the sizing is in.

Shih Tzus Mama

I've found mine when they are on sale. I like the sweater type you pull over their heads. You can find them online or at pet stores. I buy size Large even though they say they should wear Medium. Mediums are always small and tight and hard to get on them. My dogs weigh 11 to 13 lbs. I saw some cute ones on sale at that Jeffers website and they were priced cheap for clearance. This time of year they start marking them down.

http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/search_resul...p;cmkw=sweaters

I've found mine when they are on sale. I like the sweater type you pull over their heads. You can find them online or at pet stores. I buy size Large even though they say they should wear Medium. Mediums are always small and tight and hard to get on them. My dogs weigh 11 to 13 lbs. I saw some cute ones on sale at that Jeffers website and they were priced cheap for clearance. This time of year they start marking them down.

http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/search_resul...p;cmkw=sweaters

that website is great! i've been snowed in for 6 days....where's my credit card? lol! look out!!!

tinypinkkissess

Up until a few months ago, Lola wouldn't wear clothes, much less sweaters. When she was a puppy, I bought her a beautiful dress to wear for her puppy shower. She was having nothing to do with that dress. But somehow with age, she's 2.5 now, she will wear clothes. I live in MN and with the cold and snow, sweaters are really helpful. I got lucky this past summer and bought a bunch of close-out sweaters for $2.99 from PETCO. I bought after xmas holiday sweaters from Target this year for $5.00. I saw some damn cute sweaters at Petsmart. But they were a lil expensive, around $20.00. I'm waiting for them to go on sale. :)