The Bone-i-Fide Bakery!

Hi Everyone,

If you had smell-o-vision you and your pet would be in heaven! At the Bone-i-Fide Bakery we pride ourselves in using only human-grade ingredients in all of our cookies, cakes and treats. We all consider our four legged friends to be the most important, therefore all of our bakery goods are free of any chemicals or preservatives. Each delicious treat is handmade in our bakery and each frosted treat is decorated uniquely and meticulously.

Our little bundle of joy, that we call our bakery has been whipping up delicious dog treats and cakes for the past 5 years. We love our home in Aiken, SC but are now ready to spread the love to all the beautiful dogs around! Our website is getting a face lift, and will soon be up and running with an online store where all of our treats can be purchased! Everything from your dogs favorite cookie, to a personalized birthday cake will be available!

Please take a look at our current website and see some of the cookies we have available! Remember that the website is undergoing a makeover currently and will have a shiny new look very soon! The website as of now, is not set up for online sales, although if you can't bear to wait until our online store is up and running, please feel free to email me at boneifidebakery@gmail.com and we will get your desired treats to you immediately!

lw5js.jpg

http://boneifidebakery.com/

and

http://boneifidebakery.blogspot.com/

Thanks SO much!! smile.gif