why is Mochi doing this now?!

So we took the lil bugger with us to Napa last Thursday for a long weekend. We stayed at the same hotel as last year (The Meritage Resort and Spa). As soon as we got to our room, our lil stinker lifted his leg and piddled onto the carpet by the foot of the bed (thank goodness it was literally like a few drops of pee), then he did it again downstairs as we were checking out the pet industry vendors setting up for Friday's trade-show (Mochi just walked up the the Natural Balance table and pee-pee at the table leg! - even tho we had walked him b4 going into the coference room!). All thru the weekend he would just try to mark EVERYTHING, outdoors and IN! Thank goodness he behaved himself during the wine and cheese cocktail party and during dinner at Bistro Don Giovonni. Now I am wondering if I should get him doggy diapers for when we go visiting friends' homes (those he has never been to b4 'cause he does not do this at the grandparents' nor his aunties' homes). Heck he never did this in-doors b4 this past weekend! What's up with that??

Any how, other then Mochi trying to mark everything we did manage to have a good time in Napa. And I found out that if I keep Mochi way past his usual bedtime of 11pm he gets really grumpy - 'cause we were hanging out at the bar with a bunch of friends, sales reps and vendors till 1am and Mochi got really snappish with strangers who tried to pet him - poor baby was so tired when we got back to our room he slept thru the nite and had a hard time getting up at 8:30am =) to go potty.

tzuhouse

Oh no...that is crazy...it for sure is "marking", has he been neutered?