Cadbury is Wonderful

Claudiabehr

Panda would wake me up in the wee hours to pee and I'd take her out of her kennel, down 3 flights of stairs and out into subzero degree weather. Months of this made me dread doing it again, even in summer. But Panda won't let Cad sleep in her kennel with her, Panda won't stay on my bed (and I don't trust her to be loose all night) so I win Cad on my bed all night. Turns out this baby sleeps from 10:00 pm until the next morning.......WHEN I WAKE HER UP. Little P continues to wake me at 5:00 am. But Cad seems to be able to go much longer. Anyone know what that's about?

Claudia my dear, that's all about AWESOME.....what a good girl Cad.

It means you hit the jackpot Claudia! Jasmine did the same thing too. She wouldn't sleep in her crate, just cried and cried for the whole night. The 2nd night she cried for an hour straight, so I plopped her on the bed beside me and she went out like a light and slept all night long and has ever since.

Claudiabehr

I guess it's unanimous then. I've lucked out completely!!! Like you said Rita with Jas, that first night I had Cad in the kennel and she cried and cried and when I put her on the bed, she went right to sleep and has continued to do so this entire first week. Guess it's the sign of the future. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.