Hair Bows and Puppy Necklaces

Stephanie18

This is just my site where iam doing something for fun. I like making dog bows and necklaces. The prices are pretty realistic. I can take custom orders. The price of the bow would depend on what type of request such as rhinestones or a certain type of ribbon. Same with the Necklaces. If you want certain types of beads or pearls, or certain type of charm it may be a little more depending on the cost of the charm or beads.

Heres a link stright to the necklace and bows I also have a few on etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChocolateKennels

• 3 weeks later...
Stephanie18

Here is also my new updated website. Been working on it for months finnally got it the way i want it. Check it out and tell me what yout think.

www.chocolatekisseskennels.weebly.com

Wicket's mom

Looks like you have some great items for sale, and they look very well made. You do a good job! Your furbaby pictures are adorable too, I love the one of all 4 eating or drinking from the same bowl.

I'm bookmarking your site for next time I want to order some bows or jewlery.

Stephanie18

Thank you I really enjoy snapping pictures of them. They treat each other like family. Even the cat at times thinks he is a dog. He rather eat our shih-tzues food than his own fish and tuna.

• 1 month later...

We have started creating dog tutus. we havent offically started dog clothes but we will be starting that soon also. Dog bandanas will be made by next week. =) I am also making products for shih-tzu guru and hope thos products will hit stores soon. So iam very busy. Sorry I havent been around the forum lately. For everyone on the forum I will do a buy one get one free deal on dog bows and 10% off on any order of our dog tutus or dog jewelry. Hope everyone is having a great day. If you have any questions or want to see our products click our etsy store. Our website is still being redone right now so most of our new products are not on there. http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChocolateKennels