Another great place for bows!

2 better than 1

I found another great place to buy bows. Susan does adorable bows and she is priced well. Received my first order for Lyric yesterday and she looks so precious!

www.bowbizdogbows.com

I don't have pics yet, but will try to get some up soon.

Edited by 2 better than 1

They do look great~

Claudiabehr

I think Lyric and Cadbury are around the same age and I'm trying to do orgy bitty topknot. So thanks for this great site that has tiny bows for tiny pups.

2 better than 1

I have bought some of both the 3/8 and the 5/8. Right now the 3/8 are perfect for her. The 5/8 are a little big, but don't look bad.

Claudiabehr

Thanks, Kami, I figured I'd try the 3/8.............and the elastics are great too. I haven't known where to find some.

Carolina Girl 1

Those are really cute! I spent a ton of money on bows for Ozzy when he had his top knot. I could never get him to keep his in. But I'm holding out hope that Mowgli will be a bow wearer. His hair texture seems so different than Ozzy's. When I put a topknot in Ozzy's, and then added a bow, it was just too heavy for the top knot.

• 3 months later...
BowBizDogBows

Aw, thanks guys! :thumb: I was just surfing around and found this wonderful place a few weeks ago. I was so delighted when I immediately recognized some of you and your furbabies! (I suppose I should find the time to head over and make a proper introduction... I'm still just feeling my way around here.)

Claudiabehr

Hi, Susan! it's Claudia with Panda and Cadbury from Alaska. We just received our bows and bands from you. BEAUTIFUL! and welcome to Chatter.

BowBizDogBows

Thanks Claudia! Yours was one of the names I immediately recognized. I feel at home already. :jawdrop: