A new addition to our house

georgiagirl

georgiagirl

Hello all,

We just added a 6-month-old puppy to our family that was a puppy mill rescue. He is not very well-bred (you can tell by the excess eye white and his sparse coat) but is a bundle of joy. He loves to sleep with his head nestled against our necks.

Here's Buddy . . .

P1020597-1-1.jpg

Kathy

Leighla's mom

Awww how sweet! Leighla came from a puppymill too but she is such a loving sweet and beautiful girl! Thank you for rescuing! I will do nothing else but rescue!

Emma's mommy

I am so happy for you and for your little guy! Puppy mill or not..he's really cute ! :blush-anim-cl:

ShihtzuBeauty

Ahh what an Absolute CutiePie!!! :blush-anim-cl: What a sweet little face. :signthankspin: for giving him a loving forever home can't wait for more pics!

Wicket's mom

Awww, Buddy is definately a little cutie! I'm so happy you've adopted him and he now has a nice home and someone who loves him :signthankspin:

Bless you for adopting Buddy and giving him a loving fur-ever home.

What a sweetie! Be ready for the rewards of a rescue! They give back more that we could every give! :hug:

Buddy is so handsome. I have a Buddy to.