Affordable Dog Bows and Pet TuTus

Stephanie18

I have been specializing in making bows for a while. I try to make my bows as different than others as possible. I use high quality ribbon, threads and stiffiner. I have sold so much to different states and countrys. I also ship worldwide. So uk, japan, canada isnt a problem at all. My shipping is very low and I love to take matching requests to have your bow match a certain accessory or purse. Take a look at my website. We have a new and better site with a better feel to it. Feel free to look around. I can also be found on ebay.

I have 2 shih-tzus of my own that I practice on and base by bows off how they would like them. I use high quality grooming bands with 2 attached to each bow.

For more informatin about my ebay products see my ebay tab onmy website. I work with anyone so feel free to contact me and we will have thos bows made in no time. Currently offering buy 1 bow get 1 bow free. Come take a look we may be new to bow making than others but we are well worth a try.

Any orders over 25.00 will have 5.00 off. Email me the code CHkisses19 to my email and it will be refunded off your order.

http://www.wix.com/steffy20/chocolatekissesdogboutique

Happy Holidays!!!