Gavyns 1st puppy class

Last night we went to our 1st class and Gavyn really showed his funny side. I thought he may be a little shy but nope.We had so much fun. There are a couple small dogs in his class with him , Marley a shih tzu/maltese mix that is the same age as Gavyn but twice as big. She is a cutie, and a papillon Lucy that was a little shy at 6 months but a sweetie. We are so excited to go back next week. I will keep ya posted on his progress but he really seemed to enjoy himeself. I love my fluffy tater tot. :dede:

Emma's mommy

Oh, that's great Beckie. I'm so glad that you and Gavyn are having so much fun together and that he did so well in his first class. Thanks for the update.

I love puppy classes....puppies are like little children, they learn so quickly....soak it up like sponges. Have a blast, it doesn't last long enough.

savri dream

Good for you and Gavyn they are so much fun, you'll be amazed how quickly they come on when Alfie first started his head was all over the place with distractions but now he's doing great