Biting while hyper excited

I could use all of your experience and advice about Marty's one behavior issue. He is currently 10 months old. He is a perfect puppy about 99% of the day. A couple of times a week I take him to daycare where he burns off energy all day. On those days, he is perfect 100% of the day. On days where he stays in a gated kitchen while I am at work, is when I have this behavior issue at night. I do take him out at lunch and I have a camera set up that I monitor on my cell phone while at work and I see that he sleeps the whole time I am at work. So he builds up energy. Of course I take him for walks and play with him, but its not the same as daycare all day.

So this is the problem......once a night on those nights he goes into an overly hyper mode. During this time he barks at me like I'm a dog that he wants to play with and then he will run in the super super fast hyper mode in circles around the room. That's fine, I understand most of the puppies do that. The problem is that when he is doing that (maybe 15 minutes), he will basically attack me......like he's running and I am standing there and he will bite at my pants or if I am sitting he will jump up and try to bite on his way around the room in the super fast run. No amount of discipline helps, he basically forgets all training and its like adrenaline takes over his body (he has graduates puppy training level 1 and 2 and did very well but in this time period forget it). My trainer says to crate him when he does this. That is fine but my issue is that if I crate him he doesn't burn off the energy and just gets hyper next time he is out. It is literally like he physically NEEDS to do this running. Then when done he's a perfect dog again till the next night.

I really want to figure this out so there is no biting ever. He stayed with my grandparents for 2 weeks and bit my grandfather on the hand while he was in this super hyper mode.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks

JasperandAkira'smom

Jasper and Akira's brother, Max, is somewhat like this. He likes to bite at pant legs when someone comes in for about 15 min. He will also bark and growl and lunge at people when he wants to play. He doesn't seem to do it nearly as much when Jasper and Akira are there to visit, but when I go without them his behavior is much worse and Nancy says he does it all the time. She says the more she tries to correct him the worse he is. I am not sure what the answer is but I am sure you will get some good advice on her.

My Jazmine did that when she was younger. I honestly thought we had adopted a psycho dog!!! She actually scared me. I just kept out of her way, legs on the couch and after about 15 minutes she was her sweet self again. It stopped after awhile. Don't know if there is anything you can do, just relating my experience that she did outgrow it. I figure it was just a crazy energy burst and let her go!!!