1) Monopoly

2) Uno

3) Scrabble

4)parchesi

5) Clue

6) stock market (a older game)

7) checkers

8) Sorry

Favorite things you like to do in the Summer time....

1. Go to the BEACH... LOL...

2. Camping

3. go on vacation

Love drinking icy cold glasses of wine on long summer nights while having a barbie with some mates

2. Camping

3. go on vacation

4. Love drinking icy cold glasses of wine on long summer nights while having a barbie with some mates

5. Getting a nice tan

6. Summer shoes

2. Camping

3. go on vacation

4. Love drinking icy cold glasses of wine on long summer nights while having a barbie with some mates

5. Getting a nice tan

6. Summer shoes

7. Just being outdoors!!

8. Sit outside in our patio at night when it is cool and very relaxing

9. picnics with the family

2. Camping
3. go on vacation
5. Getting a nice tan
6. Summer shoes
7. Just being outdoors!!
8. Sit outside in our patio at night when it is cool and very relaxing
9. picnics with the family
10. Driving with the top down

Routines you do in the mornings!!!

1. Get son out of bed!
2. Doggies go potty, feed them and son breakfast!
3. sometimes shower but usually wash face, brush teeth and brush hair. get dressed.
4. on dialysis days I get up put doggies out, apply numbing cream to arm so it will be on long enough to numb it.

1. Get son out of bed!
3. sometimes shower but usually wash face, brush teeth and brush hair. get dressed.
4. on dialysis days I get up put doggies out, apply numbing cream to arm so it will be on long enough to numb it.
5. Make coffe - must have coffee!!!!

1. Get son out of bed!
6. No coffee......no workee

1. Get son out of bed!
7. Make breakfast, maybe?

1. Get son out of bed!
8. Apply make-up and do hair

1. Get son out of bed!
9. read the morning paper

1. Get son out of bed!
9. read the morning paper
10. Watch the morning news

WHAT IS YOUR DAILY ROUTINE FOR TAKING CARE OF YOUR FURBABIES?

1. DEDE-I first use the comb to comb her face and any knots that I find. Then I brush her all out. Then I clean her ears and her eyes. And then a bath if she is due for one. After that I let her dry and brush her out again.

WHAT IS YOUR DAILY ROUTINE FOR TAKING CARE OF YOUR FURBABIES?

1. DEDE-I first use the comb to comb her face and any knots that I find. Then I brush her all out. Then I clean her ears and her eyes. And then a bath if she is due for one. After that I let her dry and brush her out again.

[color="#3366FF"]2. First off it's a toilet break. then after breakfast we do the face and topknotches..after dinner while watching TV is a fill on grooming session[/color]

2. First off it's a toilet break. then after breakfast we do the face and topknotches..after dinner while watching TV is a fill on grooming session

3. Prepare her food...."feed me"!!!!!!

2. First off it's a toilet break. then after breakfast we do the face and topknotches..after dinner while watching TV is a fill on grooming session

4. first things first potty time then a treat for being a good girl then a hug and kisses lots of kisses from Cricket. then food.

BusterBoo

4. first things first potty time then a treat for being a good girl then a hug and kisses lots of kisses from Cricket. then food.

5. Wake up with the alarm, hide under the covers.....when Harley hears the toaster, he goes to see hubby for his toast and peanut butter, then back to bed until I get up! Lots of treats before we got to work and more treats when we get home....play time, food, more play time and some grooming, potty breaks....then back to bed! (it's a dog's life!!!)

Edited by Harley's Mom

1DEDE-I first use the comb to comb her face and any knots that I find. Then I brush her all out. Then I clean her ears and her eyes. And then a bath if she is due for one. After that I let her dry and brush her out again.

5. Wake up with the alarm, hide under the covers.....when Harley hears the toaster, he goes to see hubby for his toast and peanut butter, then back to bed until I get up! Lots of treats before we got to work and more treats when we get home....play time, food, more play time and some grooming, potty breaks....then back to bed! (it's a dog's life!!!)

6. first, kiss vegas plenty, hug him, take off his tshirt, out to do his morning pee and poo, then give him to my parents so i can sleep in for an hour more! ;D

Edited by ~*Pam*~

1DEDE-I first use the comb to comb her face and any knots that I find. Then I brush her all out. Then I clean her ears and her eyes. And then a bath if she is due for one. After that I let her dry and brush her out again.

6. first, kiss vegas plenty, hug him, take off his tshirt, out to do his morning pee and poo, then give him to my parents so i can sleep in for an hour more! ;D

7. Walks - lunch time and dinner time

• 4 weeks later...

I usually wake up and get them to go out potties. Then they get a treat and then they nibbles on their food and get a drink. then they potty again and play....Then I give Cricket a bath and cuddle in a blanky till she is dry. Then I brush her out and comb her face, check her eyes and trim if necessary. check her feet and trim that too. Then I check her ears and tend to them and then her potty places to see if trimming is needed too. Huggys and kisses and playing the rest of the day.

Edited by DEDE