Shih Tzu hates fart noises

Amy0515

From Shih Tzu Daily:

Sarafina, the cute Shih Tzu lady hates fart noises, as her parent makes funny fart noises she gets shy and walks away . Once a lady always a lady!

Although this is not a noise phobia, if you Shih tzu  shows any of the following signs you should defiantly talk to your

• Trembling
  • involuntary urination
  • Hiding and escaping

Most incident of noise phobia start when the puppy is between 1 year to 2 years old and gets worst by time if left untreated.

• Like 6
Crinkly

My two little horrors find it fascinating, and actually go searching for the source of the noise/scent.

They are like little fart detectors.

I feel is important to point out at this stage, that I have never actually seen this phenomenon of course.  I am going on hearsay. 

Also, there are two humans living in this house. 

Only one of them farts. 

That person is not me. 

And if I did fart, it would be silent and smell of roses. 

Just sayin'.

• Like 8
Amy0515
4 minutes ago, Crinkly said:

My two little horrors find it fascinating, and actually go searching for the source of the noise/scent.

They are like little fart detectors.

I feel is important to point out at this stage, that I have never actually seen this phenomenon of course.  I am going on hearsay. 

Also, there are two humans living in this house. 

Only one of them farts. 

That person is not me. 

And if I did fart, it would be silent and smell of roses. 

Just sayin'.

:hysterical:  :judy:  :hysterical:  OMG!  You sound like my husband.  That is exactly what he says right after cutting a really BIG ONE! :judy: 

• Like 6
Sunlite

OMG, Dean could clear a room instantly and he mostly can not smell it. When he does at times he chokes himself.... This Tzu would not know what to do with itself at our house. So many times I've either asked him if he put a hole in the floor or couch or to check his shorts! :judy:

• Like 7
PipsMom

Mine jump up in surprise and look but can't find what that strange noise was under the sheets...hubby can peel wall paper with his big ones. If they catch a whiff...off the bed they go...Smart paws 

• Like 6
Sophie's Haven

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Sophie can be sound asleep on Poppy's lap and he will let one and SHE'S GONE...........the rest of them could care less. I remember Lexie let one go one time  and she did a head turn to see where it went........:hysterical::hysterical: 

• Like 6
Missysmom

OMG it's hilarious to watch Missy when she lets one go, she'll jump, look at her butt, go round in a circle sniffing then look at us like Whaat was That!!! :hysterical:

• Like 5