Everyone please meet Beau~~!

Leolove
24 minutes ago, Sophie's Haven said:

OMG.....he is priceless....so glad you were able to get him.......a little charmer.......just melts my heart...

I should explain a bit... we were denied from that rescue group.  Without going into details, she spent more time looking at my personal things and didn't even check out the obvious backyard which was a requirement on our application.  I think she already made up her mind before the house inspection.  Family was heart broken and upset.. we still get worked up when subject is brought up.  Sorry for the confusion :(  I found Beau from a breeder.  

23 minutes ago, Crinkly said:

Love it!  Gorgeous pics.  

Didn't he like his wee bee outfit?  He looks like he didn't.  But I'm afraid that just makes him cuter.

He didn't but was too sleepy to fight it off :) He will get used to his silly outfits cause I have a bunch just waiting for him.. muahahahah

• Like 5
Sophie's Haven

Sorry to hear the rescue did not work out............regardless where you got Beau your were blessed to have found him..............

• Like 6
Leolove
10 minutes ago, Sophie's Haven said:

Sorry to hear the rescue did not work out............regardless where you got Beau your were blessed to have found him..............

Thank you.. we tried :(  Found out after others had similar experiences with the same group.  We are hoping to try a different rescue group next time.  

• Like 7
Luna

Welcome Beau!

• Like 5
Missysmom

Aww love Beaus new pics and bee outfit! Great job on his trim he looks adorable!:throb:

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
Sunlite

We need some new pics... :clap:

• Like 4
Leolove
18 hours ago, Sunlite said:

We need some new pics... :clap:

Let me go through zillion pics I have of him on my phone and post some updated pics! :)  He grew so much~

• Like 3
Missysmom

OH my gosh he just gets cuter everytime I see him, love the pics of Joey and Beau sleeping together, sooo sweet!

• Like 2
Sunlite

:clap:
Great pics! So glad they're getting along so well, love it!

• Like 3
Leolove

Thank you~ I just can't do much with his hair around the face.. its uncontrollable!  Will post more updated pics when it settles down a little.. :)

• Like 4
Amy0515

I love the new pics!  Beau is just adorable!  I'm happy to hear that Joey is adjusting well to having Beau with him.  Those are some sweet pics of them together.

• Like 3