Mickey / Minnie Mouse

missy dawn
37 minutes ago, k8evatis said:

Wow I can't imagine the feeling of finally getting to love on her and hold her after waiting so long that sounds like an incredible moment. Oh my word that cake is incredible too its so decadent and elegant. You are incredibly talented! Daisies are my favorite flower I love that extra touch on top. Is it a fondant icing? 

Thank you.yes it's fondant.she rode in a limo to the airport in Chicago , then with Pam (Luna) she rode on the plane for hours to SC , then I met them both at an airport close to here.Pam stayed with me a few days, and also trained me on some things as well.this little girl is my love, my heart, my life

• Like 4
k8evatis
28 minutes ago, missy dawn said:

Thank you.yes it's fondant.she rode in a limo to the airport in Chicago , then with Pam (Luna) she rode on the plane for hours to SC , then I met them both at an airport close to here.Pam stayed with me a few days, and also trained me on some things as well.this little girl is my love, my heart, my life

My grandmother does wedding cake and other occasions she's always taught me along the way l like working with fondant it gives the cake a fancy classy type look you really can't replicate though my grandma prefers other icing. ganache is another fav of mine. wow what a journey! my dad and mom were from south Carolina but they never met until both their families ended in in Harper's ferry WV. She was like a little celebrity in that limo I can picture her in some shades lol. That's so wonderful though you went through a journey to be together which makes your bond even stronger. I usually look locally but Padme I got out of state too something made me fall in love with the look in her eyes and even though it was a few hour trip I knew I had to go get her and I'm glad I did bc she ended up needing to be formula fed bc she was way too young to rehomed then. the extra journey just makes you appreciate all you went through to get the perfect paw. 

• Like 4