1 cup white or whole wheat flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

1/4 cup peanut butter

1/4 cup cooking oil

1 cup shredded carrots

1 teaspoon vanilla

1/3 cup honey (optional)

1 egg

Mix the dry ingredients. Add the remaining ingredients and mix quickly. Bake in a greased ring mold at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. You may frost this cake with low fat cottage cheese and decorate with some carrot pieces. Store in the refrigerator. (Dogs will eat this without the honey added)

BusterBoo

Debbi, all the recipes sound delicious and I never realized it was that easy! Harley will definitely be having cake for his birthday (or probably before).

thanks for posting them!!!! :D

Thanks sounds easy and good for my girls. Tiki's 4th is the 25th of this month. Going to give her, her first birthday cake too. thanks from the birthday girl who is celebrating on Tuesday. Already got her a new squeaky she loves those soft rubber squeakys. But I am going to ignore the annoyance of the constant squeaking and let her do it for as long as I can. Normally when she gets a new one she will squeak it for hours and hours. But its her birthday and she has been a very good girl. so she deserves a special day. I will take some pics and share them.......

Edited by DEDE
ShihtzuBeauty

Thanks for the :D! Taffy's is 4-28 and since I missed Eve's while I was in Colorado, I'm going to celebrate both then! This one sounds yummy!

Vegas loves cake as much as i do!!