Dolly

Missysmom

You're all in my prayers today, will be waiting to hear she's home. Love the picture of Dolly and Grandma, you have a gorgeous mom Sheila, give her a big hug for me! Hugs:throb:

• Like 4
missy dawn

We are home.me and Pam were texting while I was there, so that helped me keep from crying.shes still groggy, but came through everything good.no problems with surgery.no teeth needed pulling.thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers

• Like 8
Marlene

Have a nice nap Dolly........then a little water, a short walk in the fresh air to get that nasty anesthesia out of your system, another nap and then something to eat.

• Like 7

Got my days mixed-up again, but was good to be in contact with Sheila while our girl was undergoing her surgery.  Sheila texted me a photo of the incision and it was beautiful.  I'm sure she'll be back to her usual self within a couple of days.  Thank you for loving my babies, Sheila!

• Like 6
missy dawn
51 minutes ago, Luna said:

Got my days mixed-up again, but was good to be in contact with Sheila while our girl was undergoing her surgery.  Sheila texted me a photo of the incision and it was beautiful.  I'm sure she'll be back to her usual self within a couple of days.  Thank you for loving my babies, Sheila!

Best babies ever! Her incision looks different than I remember Bristolle Noel's looking

• Like 5
Missysmom

Sooo glad you're home Dolly and everything went well, a great big very gentle hug from me and Missy!:throb:

• Like 3
missy dawn

Thank you Aunties and grandma Pam.mama didn't feed me this morning and I was hungry.she told me we were going for a ride, so I was happy.The rest of my sisters stayed home ,even ole jealous Bristolle Noel.we went to the doctors office. A lady gave me a shot.i was a big girl and didn't cry.daddy was supposed to go with us , but couldn't leave work so me ,mama and my other grandma went.later they came and took me from mama, but grandma took me and prayed for me first .mama gave me a hundred kisses, what in the world is going on.next thing I knew, I was back in mamas arms, and my tummy is sore.when I got home, I got a little treat, but I didn't want supper so mama made me some chicken n rice.i ate a few grains .I don't think I took any medication, cause my tummy is still so sore.i don't like this very much. I don't even feel like playing

• Like 6
Sunlite

Oh poor baby... Hoping shes back to her ole self soon.... Sending love... 

• Like 5
Marlene
4 hours ago, missy dawn said:

Thank you Aunties and grandma Pam.mama didn't feed me this morning and I was hungry.she told me we were going for a ride, so I was happy.The rest of my sisters stayed home ,even ole jealous Bristolle Noel.we went to the doctors office. A lady gave me a shot.i was a big girl and didn't cry.daddy was supposed to go with us , but couldn't leave work so me ,mama and my other grandma went.later they came and took me from mama, but grandma took me and prayed for me first .mama gave me a hundred kisses, what in the world is going on.next thing I knew, I was back in mamas arms, and my tummy is sore.when I got home, I got a little treat, but I didn't want supper so mama made me some chicken n rice.i ate a few grains .I don't think I took any medication, cause my tummy is still so sore.i don't like this very much. I don't even feel like playing

Just rest sweetie, drink a little water at a time and breathe in some fresh air.  You'll eat when you feel better.  Do you have something for pain?

• Like 7
Missysmom

Oh bless your heart sweet Dolly. Praying you feel much better today sweetie. Hugs:throb:

• Like 5
missy dawn

Dolly ate a "little" bit this morning.got to put her medicine in a little piece of cheese.maybe I can get it in her

Jeannine if you see this, I emailed you an important email

• Like 7
ParadiseTzu

Rest today, little Dolly. You will be feeling better by tomorrow.  But enjoy your special attention, you deserve it.

• Like 6
missy dawn

She ate all her supper tonight and took her medicine.still seems to be hurting.hopefully Tomorrow she will feel alot better.

• Like 5
beebalm
12 hours ago, missy dawn said:

She ate all her supper tonight and took her medicine.still seems to be hurting.hopefully Tomorrow she will feel alot better.

Sweet Dolly: 

• Listen to the :doctor:
  • Wear your lampshade :cloud9:
  • Get lots of sleep  :sleep_1:
  • Eat your veggies ? and fruit ?
  • Do nice firm ?'s
  • Keep brushed and pampered ?
  • Each day a new frilly hairband ?
  • And don't forget to sip your ?(sippy cup), I know how your Mom got such a kick out of it when I called it that in my 'Yippie Thread' when I was very tiny lad :baby: - maybe she will fill you in on the cute story :bookread:
  • THEN .... you can play hide and seek :hideingbhindcurtian: with Maisey, Missy, Maggie and Bristolle Noel.
  • And even better than that, when you are perfect you can start :dog: - Can I, can I come and run with all five of you? :wub: I would be honored.
  • And I know this is a give in :), Mom and Dad as always, keep loving her to the ? and back ? like my Mom and Dad do to me :blush-anim-cl:
  • Like 6
missy dawn
35 minutes ago, beebalm said:

Sweet Dolly: 

• Listen to the :doctor:
  • Wear your lampshade :cloud9:
  • Get lots of sleep  :sleep_1:
  • Eat your veggies ? and fruit ?
  • Do nice firm ?'s
  • Keep brushed and pampered ?
  • Each day a new frilly hairband ?
  • And don't forget to sip your ?(sippy cup), I know how your Mom got such a kick out of it when I called it that in my 'Yippie Thread' when I was very tiny lad :baby: - maybe she will fill you in on the cute story :bookread:
  • THEN .... you can play hide and seek :hideingbhindcurtian: with Maisey, Missy, Maggie and Bristolle Noel.
  • And even better than that, when you are perfect you can start :dog: - Can I, can I come and run with all five of you? :wub: I would be honored.
  • And I know this is a give in :), Mom and Dad as always, keep loving her to the ? and back ? like my Mom and Dad do to me :blush-anim-cl:

Oh Carrera, you are sweet as pie! I didn't get a lampshade.i was glad too cause I don't like those things, I have been listening to mommy, and I ate all my breakfast and took all my medicine.im being a good girl, mama said I'm her spoiled baby.she loves me just like she loves Bristolle Noel.I don't think Bristolle Noel likes me, she looks at me with her nose up.mama laughs at her.ive been sleeping like a good girl.i think the medicine is helping me sleep.mama checks on me every few minutes though. Mama is pampering me , you need to come and she will pamper us both.She still loves how your mama calls it the "sippy cup" that was the cutest thing ever!!!! Yes, let's invite everyone to come play and run with us.that would be fun.all of us together, wouldn't that be heavenly.thank you so much for checking on me.im feeling much better this morning.

• Like 9
Missysmom

Oh sooo glad you are feeling better sweet Dolly! And don't worry bout silly Bristolle she's just jealous of your pretty headband! She'll come round some day! ;)  :throb:

• Like 5
beebalm
On 3/31/2017 at 9:32 AM, missy dawn said:

Oh Carrera, you are sweet as pie! I didn't get a lampshade.i was glad too cause I don't like those things, I have been listening to mommy, and I ate all my breakfast and took all my medicine.im being a good girl, mama said I'm her spoiled baby.she loves me just like she loves Bristolle Noel.I don't think Bristolle Noel likes me, she looks at me with her nose up.mama laughs at her.ive been sleeping like a good girl.i think the medicine is helping me sleep.mama checks on me every few minutes though. Mama is pampering me , you need to come and she will pamper us both.She still loves how your mama calls it the "sippy cup" that was the cutest thing ever!!!! Yes, let's invite everyone to come play and run with us.that would be fun.all of us together, wouldn't that be heavenly.thank you so much for checking on me.im feeling much better this morning.

Awwwww PIE :wub2: Thank you.  

No lampshade, wow you must be behaving perfectly to all mom's loving :snog: words.

All your breakfast :eatyum: such a good girl :yum: and all your medicine:doctor:  , that's so amazing you didn't do this :tongue4: 

Isn't SPOILED such a wonderful word ????

Bristolle Noel please don't do this anymore :tongue1: to your sweet sister Dolly :baby: 

Didn't you know Dolly loves ? you so much and wants to feel :welcomeani: to her new home ?

So great to hear you are sleeping good :sleep_1:which will make you feeling wonderful.

WOW :scared07: now that's spoiled, Mom checking on you every FEW mintues :blush:

I will be over today:scooter:

Here I :soccer: am, so nice to meet you Pretty Bristolle Noel :cheer:and Pretty Dolly :cheer:!!!

Let's go out in your ? garden ? and play :play_ball: what you say?

?:cheer: -- ? :soccer:  --  ?:cheer:

WE THREE :chat: HAVE NEVER HAD THIS MUCH FUN IN ALL OUR DAYS :mf_seehearspeak: :dog::dog::dog:

Now I have to go home:crying:

Maybe when  I :soccer:  come back your Mom will say it is okay for me to take one of you sweet girls:cheer::cheer: on a lovely date - BUT who would say YES? I would sing ? to you too!

:romantic::violin:

@missy dawn my Mom says have a wonderful Saturday!

• Like 5
Crinkly

Very glad to hear Dolly is recovering so well!

Poor Bristolle Noel, she must be wondering what has happened :tracy:

• Like 6
missy dawn
11 hours ago, beebalm said:

Awwwww PIE :wub2: Thank you.  

No lampshade, wow you must be behaving perfectly to all mom's loving :snog: words.

All your breakfast :eatyum: such a good girl :yum: and all your medicine:doctor:  , that's so amazing you didn't do this :tongue4: 

Isn't SPOILED such a wonderful word ????

Bristolle Noel please don't do this anymore :tongue1: to your sweet sister Dolly :baby: 

Didn't you know Dolly loves ? you so much and wants to feel :welcomeani: to her new home ?

So great to hear you are sleeping good :sleep_1:which will make you feeling wonderful.

WOW :scared07: now that's spoiled, Mom checking on you every FEW mintues :blush:

I will be over today:scooter:

Here I :soccer: am, so nice to meet you Pretty Bristolle Noel :cheer:and Pretty Dolly :cheer:!!!

Let's go out in your ? garden ? and play :play_ball: what you say?

?:cheer: -- ? :soccer:  --  ?:cheer:

WE THREE :chat: HAVE NEVER HAD THIS MUCH FUN IN ALL OUR DAYS :mf_seehearspeak: :dog::dog::dog:

Now I have to go home:crying:

Maybe when  I :soccer:  come back your Mom will say it is okay for me to take one of you sweet girls:cheer::cheer: on a lovely date - BUT who would say YES? I would sing ? to you too!

:romantic::violin:

@missy dawn my Mom says have a wonderful Saturday!

Dolly: I'm back as good as new.it only took me 3 days, lol it took Bristolle Noel longer. Mama even got me a new toy today.shes still trying to figure out why my eyes are watering.shes cleaning with different stuff and mopping with different stuff.Aunt Jeannine has been helping her with homemade things instead of all those chemicals.im back running , playing .i get to sleep with mama every night ? too.daddy tries to get me to lay on his side, but I go right over to my mama.im not bothering my tummy and mama keeps sending grandma pictures.im taking all my medicine like a perfect princess.mama has even ordered me a real special dress for Easter.its so pretty.Bristolle Noel didn't get one , mama said she has to much hair, so the dress is all mine.we can all play in the garden .That sounds like so much fun! You can take all us girls on a date, cause we would fight if we didn't get to go with you, you're so handsome:snog:

Bristolle Noel: I had surgery years ago too Dolly, why do you keep getting toys! All the toys are supposed to be mine! Auntie, I try to like Dolly , but she keeps getting my mamas attention, and she keeps getting on my grooming table:ranting:.Dolly might be getting a dress, but I got so many pretty bows!I will start playing with her, just a little at the time Auntie.:yeahrite:

I think Bristolle Noel needs some "mama and me" time

• Like 7
Marlene
1 hour ago, missy dawn said:

I think Bristolle Noel needs some "mama and me" time

There you go.....send Dolly out for the day with Daddy. Bristolle Noel can take Mama's time, special hand feedings, walks outside where it's interesting and 2+ hours of lap time watching Animal Planet.

• Like 6
missy dawn

Funny how even these hairy kids can be jealous of each other.

• Like 4

Yes, I think Princess Bristolle Noel does need some "Mama and Me" time.  I mean...she was the center of the universe for a long time, and then along comes this USURPER and takes attention away from her.  They will figure it out eventually, lol.

SO happy Dolly is recovering quickly, and I can't WAIT to see her in her Easter dress!

• Like 6