My sweet Precious passed away today

I found out May of this year my baby had lymphoma. She began chemo.  They gave her a year but only lasted 5 months.  Did very well up until 2 weeks ago.  She began coughing and wheezing after eating and having problems swallowing.  We had to resort to baby food. Today after xrays a tumor had developed in her chest close to her heart.  I decided to let her go.  As with the gasping and wheezing after eating and panting I knew she was suffering.  She also had a collapsed trachea we have been dealing with 3 years.  RIP lovely girl.  You made me happy 13 1/2 years and so glad God blessed me with you.

20181115_100048.jpg

20181017_111649.jpg

20190302_084919.jpg

20181130_112302.jpg

Edited by mel
  • Like 2
ParadiseTzu

Mel, I am so very sorry!  RIP Precious, you are loved!

• Like 2
Marlene

It's always so hard - but you did the right thing by helping her on her way.

She'll find the Shih Tzu cloud at the Rainbow Bridge and wait until you come for her.

il_fullxfull.202884959.jpg

• Like 2

I so love that photo of the angel showering that shihtzu with love an affection.  Makes me happy in my saddest of days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Marlene
14 hours ago, mel said:

I so love that photo of the angel showering that shihtzu with love an affection.  Makes me happy in my saddest of days.

In the arms of the angels.

• Like 2
Sunlite

Mel, I'm so sorry to hear about Precious... I know how much you loved her, such a sweet girl. My heart goes out to you...

Hugs.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your condolences.  It's hard losing them anyway but when they have been with you for many years, as puppies, it makes it extra hard. She was my baby doll.  She loved to be dressed up in clothes and always got complements wherever she went.  She loved to be held, she was such a baby.  My black shihtzu Piper will be a year old in a few weeks.  A tad bigger than Precious and  a little taller.  I said I would give all Precious clothes to her but she is not very girlie. I dressed her up today and she immediately jumped on the couch and layed  down like she was miserable. Oh well, they all have their own little personalities. I can't make her into Precious but she is a very sweet girl also.  RIP Precious.  Your mom did all she could for you. I don't know what more I could have done. Your memory will always live on in my broken heart.

Puppy Precious

image000000.jpg

Edited by mel
  • Like 2