Kitty Litter Cake

ShihtzuBeauty

ShihtzuBeauty

Ok, heres one thats Really Gross but I thought it was original.

WANT TO HAVE FUN AT A PARTY? PREPARE THIS RECIPE! COMPLETELY EDIBLE, BUT YOUR FRIENDS MAY NOT THINK SO!

CAKE INGREDIENTS:

1 box spice or German chocolate cake mix

1 box of white cake mix

1 package white sandwich cookies

1 large package vanilla instant pudding mix

A few drops green food coloring

12 small Tootsie Rolls or equivalent

SERVING "DISHES AND UTENSILS"

1 NEW cat-litter box

1 NEW cat-litter box liner

1 NEW pooper scooper

1) Prepare and bake cake mixes, according to directions, in any size pan. Prepare pudding and chill. Crumble cookies in small batches in blender or food processor. Add a few drops of green food coloring to 1 cup of cookie crumbs. Mix with a fork or shake in a jar. Set aside.

2) When cakes are at room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl. Toss with half of the remaining cookie crumbs and enough pudding to make the mixture moist but not soggy. Place liner in litter box and pour in mixture.

3) Unwrap 3 Tootsie Rolls and heat in a microwave until soft and pliable. Shape

The blunt ends into slightly curved points. Repeat with three more rolls. Bury the rolls decoratively in the cake mixture. Sprinkle remaining white cookie crumbs over the mixture, then scatter green crumbs lightly over top.

4) Heat 5 more Tootsie Rolls until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle with crumbs from the litter box. Heat the remaining Tootsie Roll until pliable and hang it over the edge of the box. Place box on a sheet of newspaper and serve with scooper. Enjoy!

"Kitty Litter Cake"

Oooooh recipe sounds good but the visual is very yukky. thanx for the laugh girl you are so funny.

take care

love,

Dede

Sunlite

I think I'll pass, have cleaned out the real thing too many times :aktion033:

OMG what a party that would be!!!! I can just picture my friends faces as I placed that dish on the table!!!! :aktion033:

ACKK!!

Shih Tzus Mama

:roflmao: :P:roflmao: This would be a great birthday cake to take into your Vets. :roflmao::roflmao: Just too funny Where do people come up with these ideas?

Oh that is just delightfully disgusting! I can't imagine that you would get too many people eating it though. :roflmao:

• 1 year later...
sweet pea's mom

You can also make cat poop brownies. Just make regular brownies, and while they're still warm cut them into small pieces. Roll pieces in your hand to make it look like poop. VERY REALISTIC! You can put them in a pan of Grape Nuts cereal...not as tasty as cake, though.

Can you imagine giving that to someone on their birthday, crikey, you'd be liable to wear it.

CrazyTzuLady

[color="#008080"][size=3]That is Gross, :) but oh so funny. I bet there would be a lot of left overs! :) [/size][/color]

sweet pea's mom

My kids helped me shape the brownies, and we had a ball giggling and saying "OOOOOHHH! Gross!" :emot-angel: It would be alot of fun, even if you just did it for fun with your family.

Believe it or not, making the brownies was part of a lesson for the kids at church (it was in the lesson book) about not judging others by your first impression! It really tricked the church kids, and they loved eating them after they knew it wasn't the real thing. Hope they remember what the point was! :dede:

[quote]making the brownies was part of a lesson for the kids at church (it was in the lesson book) about not judging others by your first impression![/quote]

Gee what a great idea to reinforce that lesson.

• 7 months later...
:coffee: That look's way too realistic. Great Idea though lol

[size=3]By The Way,, Have I forgotten to mention in any of my post that I am on a very stick diet,, from now on?[/size]

[size=3]lol that is just a little to real looking for me, but I bet the kids did get a kick out of it.[/size] [size=6]:coffee: [/size]