Yeah! Eve Won/vote For Cricket!

ShihtzuBeauty

ShihtzuBeauty

Well, I just noticed that Eve is one of the winners for the mth. of April in the Lonestar Calendar Contest! :aktion033: They have been having some tech. difficulties but I was able to get it confirmed through an e-mail.

I also noticed that as I was surfing the site, that Miss.Cricket is entered in this mths. contest so lets go VOTE for her! :D I'll pm DeDe 'cause I'm not sure she knows that she's entered this mth.

http://www.shihtzu-rescue.com/calendarWinners.html

Edited by Eve

Congrats Eve, and Melissa I am so proud of little Eve for winning. Oh and thanks for posting the site for others to vote. Like you once were thinking I wonder if people just get tired of voting for our dogs since we enter contests so much. But it pays off doesn't it. I recently won a judges choice award certificate for Crickets Photo and superb photography. for the picture. We are so proud of that too. thanks again.

ShihtzuBeauty

DeDe, I love contests and I love voting for our furbabies! :D Will you post that pic. of Cricket? I would love to see it! :aktion033:

:aktion033: Way to go Eve!!!! So, what did she win?????

:D I thnk all the contests say you have to be a US resident.....so my little guys won't get a chance at a contest.

ShihtzuBeauty

Lonestar is a Wonderful rescue org. They hold this calendar contest as a "fundraiser". I noticed there will be 2 winners for every mth. After they have all of the winners, I believe there will be another voting session for those winners to see which one gets to represent that mth. in the calendar. Eve is one of the winners for April, so here soon for ex. there will be another vote between her and the other winner for April. Whichever one wins gets their photo in the calendar for that mth. Whew! :D

Every furbaby that enters the contest gets to be in the calendar but the ones that win their mth. get to be the exclusive pic. for that mth. I'm not sure when they are holding the "final voting" but I will for sure let all of our friends know 'cause I'll need your help in helping her to win her mth! :aktion033:

CONGRATS!!!

And I will vote, Dede!

chocolatecoffee

Congratulations, Eve!!! She's such a sweetie :aktion033:.

And I voted for Cricket. I didn't really know what to put in the e-mail, so I just put a little note saying I'd like to vote for Cricket, lol. I think she's the cutest there anyways!

That's great that you guys are supporting Lone Star! I haven't dealt with them much, but when I was looking for a second dog, I e-mailed them asking if I'd be able to adopt if they could get a homecheck done (I live in Canada, but really wanted a rescue dog and couldn't find many here). I ended up adopting from Las Vegas, but they were incredibly helpful and talked within the organization about adopting out-of-country instead of just saying no and being rude like some rescues did. The dogs there are so cute!

ShihtzuBeauty

I voted for Cricket today! :D

Thanks everyone for voting for my Cricket. We really appreciate it very much.

Melissa, here is the pic that I won the judges choice award for superb photography of my Cricket. I thought it was just a pic but I am so proud and excited to have won this honor. She is still in the top running for the big prize of $5,000.00 plus other prizes. Can't wait to hear about that one.

ShihtzuBeauty

I love that pic. DeDe, very sweet! :sunshine: I voted for Cricket todat! :aktion033:

ShihtzuBeauty

:hug: Got my vote in! :D

I Voted for my girl today too.... Go Cricket girl.......

I voted again for my girl today. Please if you'd like add your vote to mine.

Thanks

Dede and the girls

ShihtzuBeauty

I voted, I won't forget everyday to vote for Cricket. :roflmao:

ShihtzuBeauty

Voted today for our girl! :P

I voted for my baby girl today...GO CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

voted again today for Cricket.

ShihtzuBeauty

I just got my vote in, go Cricket! :aktion033:

:aktion033: I still can't vote........it opens AOL and I don't have that! Is there any other way to vote?????

Voted for my girl again. thanx everybody for voting every little bit helps.