Yeah! Eve Won/vote For Cricket!

ShihtzuBeauty

chocolatecoffee

:( I still can't vote........it opens AOL and I don't have that! Is there any other way to vote?????

Do you mean that it opens up AOL mail and you don't have that? For me, it opens up Outlook Express and I don't have that, so I just open up my e-mail, copy the e-mail address into the "To" field, put "Cricket" as the subject, write that I'd like to vote for Cricket, and send it away!

Sorry if I didn't understand right, lol :P. I blame it on the dogs not wanting to sleep last night, hahaha.

ShihtzuBeauty

I vote everyday, I'm not about to forget our Cricket! :P

Do you mean that it opens up AOL mail and you don't have that? For me, it opens up Outlook Express and I don't have that, so I just open up my e-mail, copy the e-mail address into the "To" field, put "Cricket" as the subject, write that I'd like to vote for Cricket, and send it away!

Sorry if I didn't understand right, lol :P. I blame it on the dogs not wanting to sleep last night, hahaha.

Yes, it opens AOL with no option to change to another email....so I copy and paste and send an email through my sympatico.ca account. Hopefully those votes count too???

Well I guess the voting is done for August. Now we just wait.....

ShihtzuBeauty

I went to vote today but it's been closed. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for Cricket! ;)

Thanks for the votes girls. now we just keep our fingers crossed and see what happens.