Calling all raw feeders.....

Tzu_Luver

I saw this bowl by bamboo at the dog bakery the other day. It's a bowl that has these plastic linings in them that you throw away (you could wash them too and re-use) after every meal and then replace. Money's tight right now, so, I have yet to purchase three for myself, but I will def. be doing this in the near future. Right now I have to wash there bowls after every feeding and it gets to be quite hectic washing two bowls twice a day and the food gets really stuck on there. So I figure these bowls are worth the investment. Here's a pic and a link for the bowls:

http://www.entirelypets.com/bamboodogbwl.html

tzukeeper

I love all the cute feeding bowls that are available these days but my dogs won't eat out of a bowl. They prefer paper plates or the floor. :)

Tzu_Luver

I love all the cute feeding bowls that are available these days but my dogs won't eat out of a bowl. They prefer paper plates or the floor. :)

Hey now that would work for me. I'm sure it'd be more cost effective than these bowls. Maybe that's what I'll start using instead.

FairyTail Josette

Thats a neat idea, never seen these before. Yep, I wash 3 bowls every day, twice a day too. Josey will not eat out of a dog bowl, she likes a real shallow bowl.