A Sweeeeeeeeeet Snack

ShihtzuBeauty

ShihtzuBeauty

Ok how many of you have heard of this? I never have. My sister bought me some dry roasted peanuts and some candy corn (the plain ones) she said to mix them in a big bowl then eat them together that they would taste like a PayDay candy bar.

She was Right this is Good!!! :chickendance:

CrazyTzuLady

I gotta stay out of this section you guys are killing my diet! :chickendance:

Nooooooo, I have a new box of birthday chocolates to get through first!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Dang. Wish I had some of that right now.

CrazyTzuLady

It is the candy you get mostly around halloween time it is shaped in a little triangle and it is orange and white.

ShihtzuBeauty

I don't really care for either one alone I Love my chocolate But these two things together are Awsome just like the Recess is w/the pbutter/chocolate!

Is it ok for the pups,cause I have to share my snacks or hide in the bathroom & eat them.See how well I train my two.I love candy corn.

ShihtzuBeauty

With all that sugar in the candy corn I wouldn't give it to the furkids. :blush-anim-cl:

With all that sugar in the candy corn I wouldn't give it to the furkids. :blush-anim-cl:

You're right,I guess its the bathroom.(Just kidding,I'm off candy & sugar)I have been dieting since May 8th & I am not eating sugar ,bread & all the stuff I love best.All I've lost so far is 16 lbs.but they say its better to lose a little at a time.

ShihtzuBeauty

Hey 16lbs. is Awsome!!! Keep Going!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I'll say! 16 lbs is great! When we were in Mexico on vacation last year I got sick and lost 7 lbs--I was so excited to have a head start on what I figured might be a continued weight loss--but NOOO, I gained it all back. I need to go back to Mexico, I guess, although being that sick wasn't much fun.

CrazyTzuLady

:tamara: Janet that is awesome!!! Losing weight is tough 16 lbs is great!

Yeah 16 lbs is OK,but how come you always lose it in the stupid places first ,not where you really want to lose it.

I have to go to the dentist ,I swear my plate has loosened.now do you get the picture.I wont go into the rest of my anatomy but rest assured its not cooperating like I would like it to,I am down to a size 14 (depending on where you buy your clothes.Finally it is starting to show just a little.