Creamsicle Pie

Creamsicle Pie

(Can be made into a diabetic recipe, just switch all the things to lowfat, sugar free etc except the crusts and juice)

(1) 8 oz cream cheese....thawed

(1) 16 oz. cool whip...thawed

(1) 4 serving size vanilla instant pudding mix

(1) 4 serving size orange jello

(2) graham cracker crusts

1 cup orange juice

Directions:

Mix softened cream cheese and thawed cool whip together; blend until creamy. Add orange juice and blend with mixer. Sprinkle pudding on and blend well. Add orange jello and mix until well blended.

Pour into 2 pie crusts.

Chill several hours before cutting.

Can be frozen.

*** I have made this diabetic version since im diabetic, and its so wonderful. I havnt not tried the full flavored version but can only imagine since the diabetic one was great.***

CrazyTzuLady

:bdaycake: I'm not looking................. :bdaycake: I swear! :cackle:

Wicket's mom

Sounds very yummy! Microwave chocolate cake, creamsicle pie; what's with all the tempting recipes when I'm trying to diet :bdaycake:

I think I'll print it out anyway and save it for a cheat day :bdaycake: Thanks!

ShihtzuBeauty

:bdaycake: But no lowfat whats the point? Sounds Yummy!!!! :bdaycake:

shihtzumomof2

Creamsicle Pie

(Can be made into a diabetic recipe, just switch all the things to lowfat, sugar free etc except the crusts and juice)

(1) 8 oz cream cheese....thawed

(1) 16 oz. cool whip...thawed

(1) 4 serving size vanilla instant pudding mix

(1) 4 serving size orange jello

(2) graham cracker crusts

1 cup orange juice

Directions:

Mix softened cream cheese and thawed cool whip together; blend until creamy. Add orange juice and blend with mixer. Sprinkle pudding on and blend well. Add orange jello and mix until well blended.

Pour into 2 pie crusts.

Chill several hours before cutting.

Can be frozen.

*** I have made this diabetic version since im diabetic, and its so wonderful. I havnt not tried the full flavored version but can only imagine since the diabetic one was great.***

QUESTION:

Everything is all misted together? It's not made in layers? And, the pudding and jello are just added as powder from the box?

sorry, I need lots of help with these things!!!!

QUESTION:

Everything is all misted together? It's not made in layers? And, the pudding and jello are just added as powder from the box?

sorry, I need lots of help with these things!!!!

mix the creamcheese and cool whip together, then add the juice, blend well, after that add the powder from the vanilla pudding, again blend well, then add the jello powder mix, blend well and add to pie crust

and no its not layered

you can also make this in lemon/lime form, just replace the orange juice to lemon or lime juice and then add lemon or lime jello mix lol

but the creamsicle is always best!

shihtzumomof2

Thank you!!! You're the best!

• 3 weeks later...
shihtzumomof2

BTW, I made this. It was wonderful! I think the next time I make it, I'm going to put it all together in an oblong baking dish and have one big dish that can be cut in squares. Maybe I won't eat the entire thing this time!!!!!

CrazyTzuLady

:signthankspin:

shihtzumomof2

:angry2:

Do you know what I do when I'm depressed? I eat and spend money....so, I'm fat and broke! :signthankspin:

CrazyTzuLady

:signthankspin: :angry2: :eatyum:

FairyTail Josette

Do you know what I do when I'm depressed? I eat and spend money....so, I'm fat and broke! :eatyum:

We must be sisters, separated at birth. :dede: But, since, I'm fat at that point, I'm too depressed to go to the mall and look in the mirror, so, the money is spent on MORE food. :noway: :peace:

shihtzumomof2

Oh, I don't go to the mall. The computer works just fine!!!! :dede:

LMAO girls....

I fixed this a couple weeks ago too... hubby dont like it, so i had to eat both pies lmao!!!!

it took me about 5 days but I done it!

it is delicous, gawd im already wanting another!

shihtzumomof2

Same here Stacey. My hubby ate maybe one piece and I polished off the rest. It was very good! I'm ready for another too but I think I'll hold off until the holidays and make it for then. At least I won't eat all of it.