Any shih tzu rescues in Ca.

Hi there. I know I don't post here but I need help.

My mother found a female shih tzu. She is very sweet. But she is also in need of some medical treatment. She has a lump on her belly. My mother and I can't afford to take her to the vet right now. I don't want to take her to the animal shelter because I know they won't treat her.

And yes I have spoken to numerous vets and they won't help. I would really like to see her go to a rescue where I know they will find someone who will love her.

Thank you.

FairyTail Josette

You're welcome.

I hope you can find this sweet girl the medical care she needs. You're right, do not take her to a shelter. If you are unsuccessful at any attempts made from the link I posted...please, post and let us know, so, we can network and help this little girl.

I will let you know. This little girl seems very sweet. She loves attention, although I don't think she has had very much. she is skinny and matted. We have tried to clean her but she dosen't like it and I don't want to upset her to much.

Thank you again.

CrazyTzuLady

I hope it all works out for you and your able to find a rescue to take her. Please give her a cuddle from us :) and let us know how it's going.

ShihtzuBeauty

Ahh I too hope this all works out and has a happy ending. Big Hugs.:)

Thank you!! She is very sweet. I would love to see her get medical treatment and find a home where she would be very spoiled!!!

Sure wish I lived near you or even knew anyone that does. I do hope you find someone to help you, you sound so desperate to help her and I admire you for that. Hang in there, you will get help - I am sure someone else here will advise you if Suzi's contact can't help you

Hi:

Did you get that sweet girl into a rescue. If not, how is she doing with your mom? Or is she staying with you?

A freind of my mom took her! She has been to the vet and he said she is going to be ok.

Thank you everyone! :dede:

CrazyTzuLady

Fantastic news!!! Thankyou for the update. :dede:

ShihtzuBeauty

:dede: For the updat we've been wondering!!! Thats Great!!! :dede:

All right!

Wicket's mom

That's great news! I'm so happy you were able to find a good home for her :blush-anim-cl: Thanks for the update!

A freind of my mom took her! She has been to the vet and he said she is going to be ok.

Thank you everyone! :)

I'm so glad she will be ok. I was worried about her. I own a shih-tzu that was once a stray and I feel so sorry for them. Of course she does not look like a stray anymore she lives the life of luxury. :) Well I try anyway. She is my avatar.

Edited by mel