Harley Wants a Home for the Winter

TeddieXRuxpin

TeddieXRuxpin

Harley is fresh with the program so he's not yet up on our site, but he is very much available!

He is estimated to be about 4 years old, but he still acts like your typical bouncing young dog. Long walks with interesting things to sniff, a comfy bed, and a warm lap is just what he's looking for. Harley loves people and enjoys the company of other dogs, both big and small (like him).

Harley is a fun loving goof ball that just needs a chance at a wonderful life. Right now he's in a foster home where his shots have been updated and he's been neutered and microchipped.

If you live in the DFW area of Texas or some where close and you're interested please PM me for more information.

Without further adieu let me introduce you all to Harley:

323.jpg

321.jpg

319.jpg

317.jpg

He is adorable. I wish him the best in finding himself a forever home.

He is so cute. I love that first pic. He has the cutest face.

i wish I lived in Texas right now.What a cute little pumkin.

CrazyTzuLady

He is adorable Merrit :bdaycake::emot-angel: for sharing him with us. I hope he finds a loving forever home soon. I agree with Suzi it is just heartbreaking that there are so many out there that don't have someone to love them. When and if we ever get more they will always be rescues, Thai and Huey have convinced us of that.

• 1 month later...

Any update on Harely finding a furever home? :kicking:

What a sweetheart. I do hope he finds his furever home very soon. I am sure he will make someone very happy, he just looks like a little teddybear. :group:

• 2 weeks later...