Supermodel Contest

Sam & Reese

http://www.k9closet.com/supermodelofthemonth.htm

Cinnamon is in the K9 closet supermodel search for the month of July. Voting is allowed once every hour and the contest goes til the end of July. We'd love to win. If you have time, maybe you could throw us a vote every once in a while?? voting starts July 1.

:unsure::o Please..please please and :head_hurts_kr:

Edited by Sam & Reese
Sunlite

Hi Candice. First I moved your post on you to the right forum, just wanted to let you know :head_hurts_kr:

We welcome this but ask you to keep reminding us so we can vote is all.

Good Luck Cinnamon!

BusterBoo

:head_hurts_kr: Your Cinnamon looks like a Supermodel to me all decked out in the cowboy outfit!!!!! For sure I will vote starting on July 1st, but as Susan said, PLEASE remind us every couple of days to vote again! (us old folks have problems remembering!!)

Good Luck Cinnamon!!!!!!

Sam & Reese

Wow..a section for contest links!! Woot!! Sorry did not know we had that section!! Thank you so much for moving my post! :head_hurts_kr:

I'll try to post a reminder or "bump" the thread every few days if that is ok!! Thank you so much for taking the time to vote for us! This will be our third time trying. Each time before I've not had enough votes to win. :unsure: (then you have to wait a month or so to re-enter.)

Cinnamon sends lots of hugs and puppy kisses as thank yous!

ShihtzuBeauty

Voted! I put a sticky on my monitor so I can vote throughout the day! Go Cinnamon!!! :chickendance: Cute Pic! :blush-anim-cl:

Shih Tzus Mama

My votes have started. Good Luck Cinnamon!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Sunlite

reminder to vote bump :chickendance:

BusterBoo

I voted again, but does it show what the totals are??? I can't find a link for that?

Sam & Reese

I voted again, but does it show what the totals are??? I can't find a link for that?

Sorry, it doesn't. We won't know who wins til the end of July. And you don't find out who the runners up are either. :chickendance:

Thank you again for the votes!! I'm so nervous and excited.

ShihtzuBeauty

Don't worry I promise to vote everyday. :wiggle2:

Sam & Reese

<BUMP>

Once again Thank you so much for any and all votes!!! Cinnamon sends lots of hugs, wiggles and puppy kisses for helping her towards being Ms. August 2007!!!

http://www.k9closet.com/supermodelofthemonth.htm

Ps..here is a pic of me and Ms. Cinnamon (ignore me in the photo!! :dede: )

IMG_1057.jpg

Edited by Sam & Reese
ShihtzuBeauty

Ahh mom I think the pic. of you and her together is very Pretty. Thanks for sharing and I'm still voting. :P

Sam & Reese

Ahh mom I think the pic. of you and her together is very Pretty. Thanks for sharing and I'm still voting. :insane:

Thank you!!! :P

BusterBoo

:hug: I voted again!

Cinnamon is a real sweetie, she looks soooo tiny!

ShihtzuBeauty

:hug: I'm voting. I wish it showed you who was in what spot.

Sam & Reese

Aww... :chickendance::chickendance: Thank you!! I was gone to Montana for 3 days so I missed out on being able to vote. Thank you so much for all the votes that you give Cinnamon!!! Cinnamon sends hugs and :) !!!!

Time to "bump" this one up again!

Don't forget to vote!!!!