Supermodel Contest

Sam & Reese

Today is the last day to vote for our August Supermodel of the Month. The winner will be announced Wednesday, July 25

While you are voting, please take a look around and use this fabulous coupon on us! Take 20% off your entire order, use coupon code:

HAPPY

This coupon is valid today and tomorrow, July 24-25th, 2007

We are also now accepting supermodel entries for our September Model. Please email us your pets picture and name, and we will get them posted. The voting for our September search will begin August 1. We hope you are having a great summmer!

Heidi

k9 closet

Eeek!! Wish me luck!!!

Sunlite

Oh I hope you win! :)

Sam & Reese

Just wanted to let everyone to know that I took second in the contest. I missed winning by 2 points. Thanks again so much for all your votes!! <Big hugs and kisses from Cinnamon>

BusterBoo

:dede: Cinnamon! 2 votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are definitely a winner in my eyes!

So sorry we didn't get you a first place......next time we will all have to try a little harder!

ShihtzuBeauty

:head_hurts_kr: Thats Great! She was such a Fashionesta!

Sam & Reese

Eeek! I just found out that Reese will be in next month's contest!! Woohoo!! I hope it won't bother anyone if I ask for votes for him from time to time!!!???

Sunlite

Just keep reminding us is all, I know I forget otherwise.

That was a close contest, hoping next time it'll be first place! :head_hurts_kr: