Your favorite picture

Shihtzuluvr

YES!!! They are addictive! lizzy is the only one I have grown out completely. I LOVE the way she looks. Since we switched her food to taste of the wild, I noticed how much nicer her coat got, so we decided to grow her out! The rest of them have VERY thick hair so I have their bodies cut shorter, faces, legs and tail still full.

I do breed, I am a very small in home breeder, for occassional litters. I have gotten my dogs from small show-type breeders so I love the lines they are from!!! I do LOVE the pups Lizzy has given us. She is the best mom ever too. ;) I love my shih tzu so much!!! They are the best. I CANNOT imagine my life without them!!!! I think the best part is they are SO quiet...they play nicely. It's like they are best friends.

YOU have to have at LEAST TWO!! LOL!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FairyTail Josette

• CrazyTzuLady

• tzuhouse

• Shihtzuluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is one of my most favorite pictures of Bristolle Noel

My favourite picture of Donte kissing my daughter....  And this one too.. Did I tell you? Donte loves his kisses ?

my favourite would have to be this one at the moment!!

Posted Images

Since we switched her food to taste of the wild, I noticed how much nicer her coat got, so we decided to grow her out!

^^And this is why I'm still searching for a good high quality food Beau will eat!^^ I've said before that I might be fighting a losing battle but I'm not ready to give up quite yet!

Since we switched her food to taste of the wild, I noticed how much nicer her coat got, so we decided to grow her out!

^^And this is why I'm still searching for a good high quality food Beau will eat!^^ I've said before that I might be fighting a losing battle but I'm not ready to give up quite yet!

I had Gunther on Taste of the Wild for a while, but he just hated the taste! He didn't get excited about mealtime AT ALL, which made me sad. I've since put him on EVO and he goes nuts over it. You might try EVO Small Bites, Beau, because Gunther can be picky too. Blue Buffalo seemed to make him itchy, so I stopped that food also. He'll eat the EVO kibble by itself, but he REALLY loves it with the EVO canned food mixed in. It's worth a try! Gunther refuses to eat quite a few things. He's so odd, because he hates anything sugary.

Oh, and this is still one of my favorite pictures of Gunther.

post-2765-1328799786_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gunther
  • Like 1
Shihtzuluvr

Gunther is super cute!!!

My dogs don't like all taste of the wild varieties...however they went crazy for the 'wetlands' variety! They all eat it now and that says a lot because my dogs are so picky, so to find a food that they ALL love was like hitting the jackpot over here. I also buy Merrick dry and mix that in. They love it.

I know good feed stores will have small trial packaged samples they give out to customers for you to test out on your dogs! This is how I discovered wetlands!!! EVO is also very good- the only question I have is it too high in protien? I hate to go off topic in the photo thread -- my dogs LOVED Evo as well but I was afraid of them getting too much protien?

It is very high in protein, so I feed Gunther a little less than I did with other foods. He has a perfect body weight (He's on the bigger side, around 16 lbs). He's also very active. I think the food gives him more energy.

Well, I didn't post any favorite pics of Beau...it's hard to find a good one because we can't seem to figure out how to get a picture without his eyes glowing..but here's three I have on my computer at work. So, I'll post these since this is a photo thread and say thanks for the tip about EVO - I don't think I've tried that one yet. Beau did like taste of the wild fish variety but hubby and I smelled the after effects one whole evening (stinky, stinky gas)..:) so that was the end of that.

post-1547-1328803777_thumb.jpg

post-1547-1328803806_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I LOVE Beau's coloring!! He's so gorgeous!

I love that 2nd pic, it really looks like he has a great smile ..:bear:

I know, right? I'm always saying to myself, Man it looks like he's smiling at me but dogs don't smile do they? And sometimes he's got a lip curl thing goin' on and I'll say "Elvis, we should have named him Elvis!"

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
mommy2owen

I know this is an old thread, but I really enjoyed looking at all of the adorable photos, so I thought I would share one of mine. This is Wicket in her bed that I made for her. I think she was about 10 weeks old.

20120206_4b_zps87a9f349.jpg

• Like 1
missy dawn

I know this is an old thread, but I really enjoyed looking at all of the adorable photos, so I thought I would share one of mine. This is Wicket in her bed that I made for her. I think she was about 10 weeks old.

20120206_4b_zps87a9f349.jpg

Look at that precious baby! I love belly up pictures!

Aheila-;shih tzu dreamer)

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
ParadiseTzu

This is now a really really old thread but I have enjoyed this past hour looking at such precious little furbabies. When I first came on this board, in 2011 I think, Fairytailjosette and tzuhouse were regular posters and I have often thought how I miss hearing from them today and seeing their tzu pics.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Sunlite unpinned this topic