Your favorite picture

Shihtz Lover

WOw, I love looking at all your furbabies.....each one of them is adorable. Keep the pics coming, it's awesome to start the day looking at the pics of our furkids..

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FairyTail Josette

• CrazyTzuLady

• tzuhouse

• Shihtzuluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is one of my most favorite pictures of Bristolle Noel

My favourite picture of Donte kissing my daughter....  And this one too.. Did I tell you? Donte loves his kisses ?

my favourite would have to be this one at the moment!!

Posted Images

CrazyTzuLady

Vicki :head_hurts_kr: for sharing those pics they are precious!

Ahhhhhhh what fab pics!!

Barney is such a rough and tumble boy, I think if I tried to 'pretty' him up and put him in clothes and ribbons, he would give me the most disgusted look!! he he he Tried putting a doggie baseball cap on him once, he ignored me for the rest of the day and kept giving me filthy looks LOL LOL LOL

• Like 1

My avatar has all the dogs (of course the cat would not be caught concious or alive posing with the dogs!) Wachter is still a pup in that one, but ALL the animals took over the couch and had crashed.. as soon a Greyc realized I had a camera she scooted out of the frame. Although I have to say this is my favorite picture. Tasha is my "miss priss" she gets fancied up for therapy sessions, but for this picture The Beast and her had been rough housing (and YES folks she can STILL pin him down!) she ended up getting her face dunked in his water bowl... and well the expression says it all!!!

WetTasha.jpg

Carrie

CrazyTzuLady

LOL that picture is adorable!

OMG! Such beautiful pictures!!! You have to make some contest! Or you should go to professional studio and make NEW shih tzus stars! Or something like that! ;-)

P.S. I'm sorry, I send this message to everyone but pushed wrong button! :mf_seehearspeak:

FairyTail Josette

Ahhhhhhh what fab pics!!

Barney is such a rough and tumble boy, I think if I tried to 'pretty' him up and put him in clothes and ribbons, he would give me the most disgusted look!! he he he Tried putting a doggie baseball cap on him once, he ignored me for the rest of the day and kept giving me filthy looks LOL LOL LOL

Great pic of Barney and Monty, so cute. :signthankspin:

My avatar has all the dogs (of course the cat would not be caught concious or alive posing with the dogs!) Wachter is still a pup in that one, but ALL the animals took over the couch and had crashed.. as soon a Greyc realized I had a camera she scooted out of the frame. Although I have to say this is my favorite picture. Tasha is my "miss priss" she gets fancied up for therapy sessions, but for this picture The Beast and her had been rough housing (and YES folks she can STILL pin him down!) she ended up getting her face dunked in his water bowl... and well the expression says it all!!!

WetTasha.jpg

Carrie

Awww, that's funny!

CrazyTzuLady

Aw he is so handsome I love his haircut! :(

• 1 month later...

Payslee was being a doll head yesterday so I just had to post these!

• 5 weeks later...
shihtzumomof2

This is my fav of Cricket....hpim0335_00-1.jpg

Edited by shihtzumomof3
  • Like 1
CrazyTzuLady

Aww LeeAnn that pic of Cricket is so adorable I love puppy tongues, she is a doll baby! :D

shihtzumomof2

Thanks! Poor little Cricket has lost most of her top teeth and her little tongue is always sticking out. I think she's cute though.

FairyTail Josette

This is my fav of Cricket....hpim0335_00-1.jpg

What a beautiful photo of Cricket, LeeAnn. The pic reminds me of a photo you would see in a Shih Tzu book. :)

• 3 weeks later...
CrazyTzuLady

LOL I love those pics what cuties!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is one of my very favorite photos. I took this photo the first day I brought Emi home. She had just had her 1st bath at her new home and I had set her loose in the back yard. She appears to be laughing and so happy with her new life. My heart does a happy dance every time I see this photo. :aktion033:

phpKm3X2SPM.jpg

• Like 1
FairyTail Josette

Here is one of my very favorite photos. I took this photo the first day I brought Emi home. She had just had her 1st bath at her new home and I had set her loose in the back yard. She appears to be laughing and so happy with her new life. My heart does a happy dance every time I see this photo. :rachel:

phpKm3X2SPM.jpg

Awww, Emi looks so happy...on top of the world! :aktion033: Emi exudes BEAUTY.

I think getting a puppy from a breeder is a great joy, however, when you rescue there a special bond/connection between the furparents and furbaby that never compares to anything else.

• Sunlite unpinned this topic