Your favorite picture

Lizzie is a cupcake,& Charlie Browns little brown nose makes you want to plant a kiss on it.They are such cute pictures

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FairyTail Josette

• CrazyTzuLady

• tzuhouse

• Shihtzuluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is one of my most favorite pictures of Bristolle Noel

My favourite picture of Donte kissing my daughter....  And this one too.. Did I tell you? Donte loves his kisses ?

my favourite would have to be this one at the moment!!

Posted Images

FairyTail Josette

Kerry, C.B. Is the cutest little fuzzball!!! I just want to grab him and kiss that cute little face! Love the tongue shot. Hahaha....josey's little tummy looks just like that! I don't see that too often.

Lizzy Lou is so precious, too! What a darling Shih Tzu pair. :)

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite of Frannie (RIP.)

While not the most glamorous, this picture captures her personality perfectly!

Now for my favorite picture of Polly! She had just come in from playing in the rain with her big bro. (Also my avatar pic.)

• 2 months later...
PhantomLover007

This has to be one of my innumerous favorite pics of a Shiddie, but this speaks volumes to me.

This adorable angel belongs to a lady named Julie (she's a memeber of HST) and I consider her as a good friend along w/ the rest of the crew over there. I figured I'd share her little one named Sophia. For those who aren't aqauinted w/ this sweetheart, she's completely blind, but she's VERY capable.

I'm not a very religious person, but my Grandmother used to tell me God has angels all around us and that they can be of any shape or form to watch over and take care of us. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that Sophia is, in my eyes, an angel in the purest form. Her human momma chose to save this angel by not putting her down or getting rid of her, in which she shows her love for this to each and every day. Both of them have been bless to be in each others company.

caravan049.jpg

This speaks to me as if she's having a conversation w/ the Man upstairs..."Yes Lord, I love my family and I'm taking care of them the best that I can"

• Like 2
Wicket's mom

Wow, she really looks like a little angel sent from heavan.

Everyone's babies are just adorable. This really is a great thread!

This has to be one of my innumerous favorite pics of a Shiddie, but this speaks volumes to me.

This adorable angel belongs to a lady named Julie (she's a memeber of HST) and I consider her as a good friend along w/ the rest of the crew over there. I figured I'd share her little one named Sophia. For those who aren't aqauinted w/ this sweetheart, she's completely blind, but she's VERY capable.

I'm not a very religious person, but my Grandmother used to tell me God has angels all around us and that they can be of any shape or form to watch over and take care of us. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that Sophia is, in my eyes, an angel in the purest form. Her human momma chose to save this angel by not putting her down or getting rid of her, in which she shows her love for this to each and every day. Both of them have been bless to be in each others company.

caravan049.jpg

This speaks to me as if she's having a conversation w/ the Man upstairs..."Yes Lord, I love my family and I'm taking care of them the best that I can"

You describe her beautifully Matt. Thanks for sharing Sophia, she is certainly an angel, I can see the halo....there is just a glow about her.

You describe her beautifully Matt. Thanks for sharing Sophia, she is certainly an angel, I can see the halo....there is just a glow about her.

That is one of the most adorable pics I've seen! Truely an angel!

That photo of Sophia is extraordinary. I agree, Sophia is Julie's Angel, she's a very special little girl.

Thank you so much, I think she could just be one too xxxxx

Here is my favorite pics of Phoebe and Sophia..

a friend did these..

pictur10.jpg

pictur11.jpg

• Like 1
FairyTail Josette

Wow, those drawings are brilliant, Julie. The resemblance is incredible. I love how the artist gives both Phoebe and Sophia such depth in their eyes/facial expressions and coat, so life like.

Tamara, I love that photo of Gingerbread. His name is so fitting, I always want to squeeze and eat him up. :D

mr.coffee

Wow. I always fancied myself an artist but that's so far above me it's unreal. Those are incredible sketches!

Gingerbread is really a handsome boy, and just looks like a sweetie...

-m

I have had 3 of my chi's done by somebody else too..

I also Love Gingerbread, I think Phoebe is in love with him she has gone all faint.

berrytzus

Thank you for the compliments on Gingerbread. :D He is the most gentle, peaceful dog I've ever met and it somehow does come through in his pictures. And lol Phoebe!

• 2 weeks later...
babyFluffy

Baby Molly is absolutely so cute!!!! Just like the rest of the babies here. Tell me about this picture thing - took me two hours to download mine. It was just stubbornly saying "picture too big, too big, too big". So I finally had to learn how to downsize for uploading online. But now I am so good can teach somebody else :) I think Molly looks like Teddy Bear. Fluffy also likes to sleep on his back (belly up) and if you scratch his belly he starts snoring. Loud!! I do it sometimes just to have fun.

ShihtzuBeauty

Hi and Welcome :dede: What an Adorable pic. of you and your little one. :) If you're still having trouble uploading pics just shoot me a pm.

FairyTail Josette

Pam, the photo of Molly with the caption of "wishful thinking" is hilarious and so cute! I enjoyed your photo album.

Roxanne, Fluffy is adorable! Such a irresistible photo of him and his ball!

Little Molly

Pam, the photo of Molly with the caption of "wishful thinking" is hilarious and so cute! I enjoyed your photo album.

Thanks Suzi! I hope to get more pictures like that. It wasn't even planned. My pup HATES my cockatiel. But my bird is so dumb that she will fly right down on top of her, or right in front of her face. Then I have to run to the bird's rescue! I thought that they could become friends seeing that I brought Molly home as a pup. But it must be an instinct thing. My other dog hated her too.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a current one - the little darling loves to ride on the 4-wheeler with my husband. Ok so you get two - I'm disobeying the rules already - LOL - loved looking at the pics!!

Muffin - 4 1/2 months. The other cutie is my husband, Rick. :birthday_toast:

DSCN0188.jpg

DSCN0189.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sunlite unpinned this topic