• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShihtzuBeauty

• *Dede*

• Sunlite

• princessphoophoo

Ohhh yes.

Have you ever started typing and your fingers were on the wrong keys?

Sunlite

Sure have, even though I only type with a couple of fingers :D

Have you ever started a fire in your oven/broiler :P

ShihtzuBeauty

OMG no.

Have you ever left a 50.00 money order on the desk and it fell on the floor? I'm not going to mention any names but "someone" ate it? :)

Sunlite

no, not a check but actual cash :) , puppies :P

have you ever answered the phone and dropped it on the floor before you said hello? :blink:

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh Yes all of the time!

Have you ever gone to your local fair and you kid peed his pants and you had to cut the night short? :wiggle2:

Yep,

Have you ever went for a long ride to the mountains and your baby got carsick on the front of your shirt and then your older child got sick right on the same place. And I couldn't change or wash up.? that was really ruff and super YUKKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wiggle2:

Edited by DEDE
ShihtzuBeauty

No. :wiggle2:

Have you ever forgotten the time change and it ruined you whole day?

ShihtzuBeauty

Lorraine, you would ask this question. Yep! :P

Have you ever been in your basement and walked back out of it only to smack your head on one of the vents? :)

I can thankfully say no :)

Have you ever been out drinking, only to end up in some pub where a bloke gets his unmentionables out infront of you?

Ahem.. :P

Sunlite

roflol, no I haven't

have you ever met someone in person that you knew from the internet?

ShihtzuBeauty

No, but I would like to. :whistling:

Have you ever bought something at a rummage sale even though you didn't really want to but you didn't want to hurt your neighbors feelings?

Sunlite

Yes, I have :whistling:

Have you ever had a friend that likes to come over and go through your mail? ( :P , good friend but really starting to annoy me)

No

Have you ever had a family member(now ex)look at your mail and think you didn't see it and you tell them is there anything I can help you with?

ShihtzuBeauty

No. :P

Have you ever been riding your bike and got your sweat pant caught in the chain? :whistling:

Oh yes and I was so embarrassed when I fell from it.

Have you ever sat in something when you were wearing white pants? and noone told you? how embarrassed I was...

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh yes!

Have you ever went to run an errand and realized that you weren't wearing a bra? :P

princessphoophoo

No. I usually forget my undies. :)

Have your boss ever accused you of losing something he/she never even gave you in the first place?

:P

ShihtzuBeauty

No, but hubby has. :P

Have you ever been to a movie and you laughed when noonelse did and were totally embarassed?

Sunlite

Yes, and I couldn't stop either :P

Have you ever been dressed to impress and tripped with those stupid heels you just had to wear! :)

no

but have you ever been drinking a drink w/ice in it and tipped it up and the ice was stuck at first then loosened up and splashed all over your face and down your top, in a very public place?????

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh Yes! :whistling:

Have you ever (and this has been yrs. ago), just had your baby and after a few wks. went out in public for the first time and the front of your shirt was wet, and you mothers know what I'm talking about! :P

oh no, I don't have kids but I've seen some women with the wet spot....

Have you ever gone into the men's restroom in public? I did recently but thank goodness no one was in there

princessphoophoo

Yes..... :whistling: There's a men's restroom here at work that I've accidentally walked into a couple of times. Thank goodness no one was in there, especially since it's the one my boss uses.

Have you ever started talking to yourself in various accents? For some reason I turn British when I talk to myself.

ShihtzuBeauty

:whistling: Erica, no I don't know any foreign languages.

Have you ever been out at a resturant and ofcourse you got food on your shirt and it was noticed by others?