Have You Ever?

Sunlite

Yep sure did

Have you ever gone a long ways to go visiting and when you got there you realized you forgot where they live?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShihtzuBeauty

• *Dede*

• Sunlite

• princessphoophoo

ShihtzuBeauty

No. :roflmao:

Have you ever mailed a letter and it came back to you 'cause you put the address in the wrong places? :aktion033:

princessphoophoo

Not yet.

Have you ever gotten halfway through reading a book only to realize that you've read it before and didn't even like it?

Sunlite

No,

but have you ever misplaced or lost the book and you were 1/2 way through it :aktion033:

no!! but haha - that's funny!!! :roflmao:

Have you ever been so bored that searched the net for things to do when your bored? :aktion033:

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh, yes. :)

Have you ever dropped something it the store and it broke all over the floor? :P

princessphoophoo

I've dropped lots of stuff, but they've never broken so far.

Have you ever been talking and gesturing with your hands and accidentally hit someone in the head?

ShihtzuBeauty

:P No.

Have you ever been swimming and your top came most of the way down or your bottoms were up your butte! :)

oh yes,

Have you ever been walking and your half slip fell down to your ankles? I have cause the elastic broke and it fell down. I casually stepped out of it and picked it up. :):P:) :P

Edited by DEDE
ShihtzuBeauty

:P No!

Have you ever made a point to put something up so you can find it but you weren't able to remember where you put it? :)

:aktion033: yep all the time

Have you ever lost your keys and tore the house apart to find them only to see that your little girl new exactly where they were and comments " I saved them for you so you won't lose them"?

ShihtzuBeauty

:aktion033: No, but I've done that and found them IN the door! :D

Have you ever woke up from a dream "falling"?

ShihtzuBeauty

:aktion033: Ray says no, not from that end. :D

Have you ever switched sizes in the store? You wanted a certain size of top but you needed to pants to be a different size and the outfit was a set?

Edited by Eve

HAHAHAHAHAHAH dede!! so funny :)

Have you ever..........had something fall into a public toilet? (My cell phone fell in tonight!! ARGH!! Thankgod I had flushed first....eww)

Sunlite

Yes, my expensive sunglasses :)

Have you ever started to tell a joke, and after you were about 1/2 way through you forgot the rest of it :(

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh yes! :roflmao:

Have you ever bought a drink mix that goes into a bottle of water, added it then shook it but didn't have the cap screwed on? Went Everywhere! :aktion033:

nope, boy what a mess...

have you ever opened an email attachment that has music (at work) and it is blasting...freaking out co-workers.

Edited by Boo Boo
Sunlite

Yes, I have

Have you ever had it freeze up your computer though :aktion033:

tashi love

No I haven't....yet.

Have you ever bought an item of clothing that you really liked only to forget about it and find it 6 months later and be so thrilled it felt like a found treasure!!??

Edited by tashi love
ShihtzuBeauty

No.

Have you ever (and this was a Long time ago) taken back a video and got charged 'cause you forgot to rewind?

princessphoophoo

Nope. They never bothered to look.

Have you ever asked a waiter/waitress to fake your getting an emergency phone call to get you out of a bad date? It's cliche' but it works! :roflmao:

ShihtzuBeauty

No, married the man I first met. :roflmao:

Have you ever been counting your money and lost some bills out the window? About 5 bucks worth! :P

princessphoophoo

Not yet.

Have you ever been caught ogling your interviewer during a job interview? This happened to me yesterday. He's a tall, sweet, rich, CUTE!, English Ken-doll!! I'm only human!!! :23_11_5: