Have You Ever?

Sunlite

princessphoophoo

Yes and no one ever tells me.

Have you ever painted your nails/toenails different colors just because you couldn't decided which one you wanted?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShihtzuBeauty

• *Dede*

• Sunlite

• princessphoophoo

ShihtzuBeauty

No, I don't paint mine very often I have ugly feet! :P

Have you ever been playing pitch and catch w/your son and he didn't catch the ball? Well, the windo shattered into a hundred different pieces! :whistling: I had forgotten all about this, my oldest was 3 at the time.

no I haven't that experience with my boy.

Have you ever waved Hi at someone that you thought you knew and didn't after all? Felt like a idiot when I realized what I done.

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh yeah!

Have you ever wished that you could grab ahold of your 19 1/2yr. old son and throtle him! Or at least lock him up 'til he grew up?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yes but mine is 34 and I still wish that.

Have you ever predicted something bad to happen like a friends divorce and it came true....????? makes you feel awful....

ShihtzuBeauty

Yes.

Have you ever taken all your babies potty then got into bed and got ALL comfy, only to have one of them decide they need to poo? I'm not mentioning any names here! :huh: He's a little stinker, oops I gave it away! :D

Oh yeah happens all the time.

Have you ever had to bring something important on a trip, you even put in the living room so you don't forget and you do forget and remember 3/4 of the there when it is too late.?

princessphoophoo

Yes! Quite frequently!

Have you ever had a coworker whose lips you just wanted to staple shut?

ShihtzuBeauty

Yes! :aktion033:

Have you ever bought curtains and realized when you got home they were different sizes? UGH, back to the store! I was anxious to hang them too. :)

Sunlite

Thankfully no, lol!

Have you ever gone to someone's house for dinner and ended up bringing everything with you (dinner)???? :aktion033:

no thank goodness

Have you ever were asked to bring a certain dish with you to a dinner party and when you got there almost everybody else brought the same thing? Why you asked and never get a answer. makes you feel so silly.

ShihtzuBeauty

Yes. :)

Have you ever went to get a simple ice cream cone and had it fall off into your lap just as you're driving away? :aktion033:

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh yeah, it happens alot. Hubby always checks it before he pulls away. :P

Have you ever taken the syrup out of the fridge, dropped it only to find out some of it landed on one of your furbabies. Poor Taffy, I like to never got it out of her fur. :baby:

princessphoophoo

Not yet, but I'm sure our day is coming.

Have you ever burned the dinner and then just called it Cajun? Moreover, did you ever get away with it? :baby:

Sunlite

no I hadn't called it Cajun but I had burnt it and said eat it or not, your choice :P

have you ever forgotten where you parked your car? :baby:

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh yes, all the time! :P

Have you ever put a piece of bb-q chop in the nuke and forget to cover it? It blew up and boy did I have a mess to clean! :baby:

princessphoophoo

No, but I can sympathize.

Have you ever tried to cook a baked potato in the microwave and set it (the potato) on fire? There were actual flames. Embers were still glowing when I cut the potato open to see what it looked like.

:baby:

ShihtzuBeauty

:baby: No.

Have you ever been washing dishes and broke a glass in your hands. Ouch, several band-aids!

Sunlite

Yes :P

Have you ever went to put a glass on the counter or table and it broke? I did this with a wine glass I poured for someone, the bottom round part broke right off the stem :baby:

ShihtzuBeauty

No.

Have you ever chocked on a piece of ice in public?

princessphoophoo

No.

Have you ever went to take a drink of your drink in public and completely missed your mouth so that your drink went right down the front of your shirt?

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh yes, I'm a slob! :(

Have you ever put your bra on and not realized that it showed through your shirt? Someone pointed it out to you? :P

princessphoophoo

Oh yeah! Regularly.

Have you ever cussed out a telemarketer?

ShihtzuBeauty

It's soo funny you should mention that! :( I didn't cuss one out but I did threaten one today. The same company called 2 days ago and I said I wasn't interested. Then they called yesterday. I told them someone already called and I declined and not to call me again. Well...They called Again today and yeah I did let her have it. I'm going to call the company myself if it happens again.

Have you ever rented a movie and realized you've already seen it? :P