• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShihtzuBeauty

• *Dede*

• Sunlite

• princessphoophoo

princessphoophoo

Oh yeah! :23_11_5: I felt just oh-so-smart.

Have you ever been driving down the road and forgotten where you were and where you were going?

ShihtzuBeauty

No. :P

Have you ever gotten pulled over and weren't wearing your seat belt? As soon as you saw the lights you put it on but you got the ticket anyway? ;)

Oh yes but it is my 6 yr old grandson that usually wins the arguments.

Have you ever went a bought something like a sweater for you furbaby and got home and it didn't fit? you thought you knew the right size.

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh yes, even though I measured them Before I bought it and it Still didn't fit! :(

Have you ever painted something in your home and ran out of paint but when you brought the new gallon home and started using it it was the wrong color? Not by much but enough to notice!

Mom_to_Franklin

yes..... and the color was pumpkin orange instead of a Terra Cotta! Ewwwee

Have you ever done a huge grocery order, and noticed after evertything was scanned and packed that you left your bankcard at home?

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh Yes! :hug:

Have you ever got up at night to pee and came across a mouse? I LOVE fall and am soo ready for it BUT...I can't stand those little critters!

Antonio2121

HAHAHAH Yes I have too many times...But I had Hamsters so they don’t scare me lol

Have you ever start listening to a song on the radio...Get totally into it and then realized you have a captive audience all around you laughing?

You guys lol I took a video of Lucky and put it on his site if you want to see him lol

ShihtzuBeauty

Yes, I embarass myself All the time! :hug:

Have you ever went to blow a bubble for your neice and she grabbed it and ended up w/it in her hair? :sunshine:

Sunlite

no I haven't :P

Have you ever gone to put your last pair of new pantyhose on only to poke your fingernail through it, damn acrylic nails :)

ShihtzuBeauty

Yes but it's been awhile ago, I don't get dressed up. :P

Have you ever told a fib and got caught? :)

• 6 months later...
Mom_to_Franklin

Yes I have, and the person could tell that they caught me. How embarassing :)

Have you ever used the 5 second rule without anyone knowing when cooking for your guests?

no I haven't

But have you ever been drinking something in a crowd that had alot of ice that clumped in the bottom and when you tipped it up further to get a drink the ice broke up and the liquid went every where on your face and blouse and everybody was watching...how embarrassing.....I did..it was awful......

ShihtzuBeauty

Yes I have.

Have you ever been at the movies w/someone and their cell phone rang and they Answered it and Talked? Embarassing!

Mom_to_Franklin

Nope because I always remind people (like my husband) to turn it off before the movie starts. It drives me nuts. I use a cell for work so it is an ABSOLUTE delight to be able to turn the DAMN thing off at the end of the day/weekend!

Have you ever gone to a restaurant and left NOTHING for a tip because the waiter/waitress was awful?

Tzu_Luver

OH yes........If you don't do a good job you don't get paid.

Have you ever bought something and right when the time frame to take it back ran out (30 days usually) the thing broke......So you went to the store and bought the same thing and took it home and then put the broken one in the new one's box and returned it for your money?

Yes I have done that!!! I can be pretty creative when it comes to returning things!

Have you ever laughed so hard that you wet your pants? (my mother in law does it all the time!! LOL)

Tzu_Luver

Yes I have done that!!! I can be pretty creative when it comes to returning things!

Have you ever laughed so hard that you wet your pants? (my mother in law does it all the time!! LOL)

LOL. My dad returned the same style lamp that way twice. I thought it was pretty smart and seeing how he paid 50.00 for the darn thing he shoulda gotten more than a months usage before it broke.

when I was 10 years old I did that once when some friends and I were playing charades. But I was only 10 years old then and I had to go before we started playing the game and then I got into the game so I forgot about needing to go to the bathroom. Well one of my friends drew out a giraffe as what they had to act out and it was hilarious so I started laughing and I peed a little bit. But now that I'm a grown womann I don't do that.

Have you ever cooked some sorta meat and left it sitting out on the counter over night with just a napkin over it and then you just heat it up the next day and eat it? (my mother-in-law does this all the time)

• 2 weeks later...
ShihtzuBeauty

Oh no.

Have you ever curled you hair and burnt your head? :signthankspin:

oh yes many a time...

Have you ever forgotten how to spell a simple word like "obey"because all of a sudden it sounded so weird to you? I have

Dede and the girls.,

ShihtzuBeauty

OH YEAH! :rolleyes:

Have you ever went to get your kids's leashes to potty them but one of them decided to go on the floor anyway, I'm Not naming names!

oh for sure and I will name the little stinker, Shushu, my pug.

Have you ever answered the phone thinking it was someone and given a smart alek hello, Like "City Morgue, You stab them, we slab them." and it was your mother???

• 3 months later...
ShihtzuBeauty

Not my mom but I've answered it sexy before. It wasn't my hubby calling from work though it was his supervisor. Good thing I know him! :head_hurts_kr:

Have you ever started laundry then went to put them in the dryer only to find out you forgot to put the lid down so it never even started? :chickendance:

Sunlite

Yes, and I wasn't happy about it either.

Have you ever done the wash, only to forget about it and have it go ripe cause you forgot to dry it! :head_hurts_kr: